View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 10:49 PM   #6
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Hi spudstud61

It might be no help, but, personally, I'm a bit disappointed by Danielle's update discipline (or more the lack of it), too.
But if you're around as long as your Forum join date suggests, you'll know that Danielle tends to perform batch updates and publish several updates at once.
And for the subscription: You didn't pay solely for the new updates that are ... lagging, but for the existing content, too, and that's way more than on a lot of other sites out there.
I think that's one of the things that kind of bothers me. I do have a huge catalog of content...like 13 years of content! I get that people expect new updates but at some point I'm going to retire and there won't be any new updates at all.

I've had a lot going on (which I will cover in a video log at some point) that's frankly overtaken my life. My website (and many other important things) were put on the back burner for quite some time. I'm hoping that people will be a little more understanding once they're told about what I've been dealing with.

Anoree, you're awesome! I appreciate how patient you've been.