View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 10:05 AM   #97
captnjack
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas View Post
Mart, you are truly Lia's #1 fan. But if you're considered as her #1 fan then I claim the honour be called her 1st knight. The 1st knight in her majesty princess Lia's kingdom of beauty and charm. As her 1st knight I would protect my princess Lia with my sword and my honesty. I would be a reliable companion on all her dangerous journeys through her kingdom. I would be a watchful guard for her castle and her ride. I would fend off all disrespectful fans and stalkers. I would protect her wealth, her beauty, her honesty and her virginity. Upps, I think I failed at the last one
Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
My boldness urges me to claim the position of Lia's number one fan. That has been bestowed apon me by the 1st Knight and protector of her realm. Fear not for i too shall be at hand to dispatch any disrespectable rogues, even at the cost of laying down my own membership lol. With Princess Lia's 1st Knight and number one fan, Her Queendom... sorry i mean Kingdom lol shall forever reign.

LONG REIGN PRINCESS LIA!!!
I may not be #1 but I certianly am a long time and loyal fan and Knight captnjack at your service Princess!