View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 01:06 PM   #35
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Unhappy The return of the famous one ex crazy colleague.

This time I have risked my skin. A true fear!
After having done my nighttime job with other particular colleagues, the following morning I was busy to do my thing. And going to the center of my city, I have found one nice girlfriend of mine. I was happy in to talk to someone that listened to me. She was nice (I imagined a girl of FTVGirls). I am usually timid but a lot of sweet.
But to the sudden one I didn't know what there was that famous crazy colleague that more times wanted to kill myself. And that doesn't work anymore because decayed by the administration.
He looked me fixed, even if it was far. Who knows that thoughts it had. I pretended not to look at him, but I had she that she listened to me. And while speaking, going to the Cafe with she, He kept on following me. It had the hate against me (it is not the first time. But it was quite a lot I didn't see him anymore. Destiny of the devil still wanted to play against me).
I didn't mean nothing my girlfriend not to frighten her. And I kept on smiling and bringing her in the middle of the people for calm.
But he also had that famous arrogance and overbearance to try to humiliate me in front of everybody.
And when it started to approach me with pushes and first words of provocation, I tried to pretend, but my girlfriend was amazed and irritated. I convinced you to go to another part.
And suddenly He put me the hands I set and saying " Hey, You!! ".
Did I turn and I looked at him with indifference and answering " What are you ? ". And I told the girl to go away, but she wanted to help me.
And that point He between cries and threats is exploded for the old history of the job. I tried to be calm.
People were frightened and curious. And me meanwhile I started to sweat cold for fear that something can make badly to me (or to the girl, because it also told some bad words to she ).
And it had a small jackknife. But luckily someone has called the police. And then brought to the arrest after so many discussions and motivations. The police has recognized that was one of the distrusted in public place, and of the famous history in my job.
And all is ended well. Meanwhile the kidney has returned to hurt me. For the emotion, the fear and the so many discussions. All is finish well also for the girlfriend been stunned.

Have you seen how Italian justice leaves the criminals free? Italy is a difficult country.
I really I would like to leave my city if it not were for my sick mother.