View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:08 PM   #102
Anoree

Default D092, 01-21-09: To Jeffery99

"Hey Jeffery99

I read your question on the question thread, and it’s actually a very interesting question. You were asking me what my opinion is on someone hiring someone from a brothel, or hiring a prostitute in other words.

Actually, I think it’s perfectly acceptable, but that’s also because I’ve done it before. I actually hired a prostitute in a Gentleman’s club in Geneva, Switzerland. That was incredibly expensive. I think it ended up costing me around 2,000 American Dollars. But it was worth it, I think.

I think that if you do decide to go that route and you end up meeting someone someday, that you should kind of get her opinion on that before you actually tell her, because sometimes it’s better not to tell someone that. I mean, it’s really… It happened in the past, so I don’t think it really makes all that big of a difference. As long as you’re being safe about it, that’s all that matters.

I hope that answered your question, and I hope you do find an awesome prostitute that you can hire and have some fun with.

I’ll talk to you later.

Bye"