View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 05:50 PM   #117
Anoree

Default D107, 03-02-09: To Bockwurstwasser

"Hey Bockwurstwasser

I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me: In my private life, do I prefer wearing thongs or regular panties, when did I start wearing thongs? And: Have I ever dyed my hair and what colors have I dyed them? … dyed it? I should say.

Let’s see. In normal life I actually prefer to wear thongs if I wear underwear at all, but I just don’t wear underwear that often, which is a funny thing, because I have tons and tons and tons of underwear. I actually didn’t start wearing thongs until I was much older. Actually I think I was probably like 18 when I bought my first thong. I don’t know why. That was always kind of an embarrassing thing to wear.

I have dyed my hair. Actually my first time dying it was when I was 13 and I dyed it black. My mom freaked out on me big time about that one, came home, there was die all over the counter and my hair was kind of splashy ‘cause I didn’t get it perfect. It was black up until I was about I think 14 or 15. Then I tried bleaching it myself. That was a disaster, because my hair turned out like… just like this weird skunk look, like half of it was orange, the rest of it was actually like bleach blond, like right on the roots. That was horrible, a horrible time. I ended up cutting it really short like spike in the back and leaving it long in the front and actually dyed it magenta, magenta-pink. That was fantastic. I’ve dyed it red, that’s like the worst color to have, because I went swimming the next day and the color just came right out of my hair. And of course I dyed it brunette. I’m actually a natural blonde and my mom says that she has the only two daughters in the world that are natural blondes that dye their hair brunette. But I’m actually trying to get more towards my natural hair color. It’s taking a while, but it’s getting there.

I hope that answered your questions.

Bye"