View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 10:41 PM   #139
Anoree

Default D129, 07-06-09: To cute_teacher75

"Hey cute_teacher75

I read your questions on the question thread and you were asking me: What attracts me to a guy or what do I look for in a guy?

What originally attracts me to a guy is usually a guy that looks like he’s having fun. If I’m in a party I normally am attracted to the guy that is with his friends, laughing, smiling, talking, joking around, the big smile on his face. That doesn’t necessarily mean that I go social butterflies, I just like people that can enjoy themselves.

What do I look for in a guy. I generally go for guys that are good listeners. I like guys that can push me. I want somebody that’s going to make me strive to be the best that I can be. I like guys that know what they want and I generally like guys that are more secure, I guess. That’s why I date older guys. I’ve never really dated younger guys because I’m looking for a family, I’m looking to get married, not necessarily have kids, that’s just way in the future, when I graduate from medical school, but I definitely want a guy that is not going to be trying to play the field and won’t dump me after two months like most Scottsdale guys. But also, another big thing is I want a guy that is ok with me. He has to be ok with my job, with the problems that I’ve had, with my crazy family. I don’t want somebody who is going to sit there and try to change me.

I hope that answered your questions, all right?

Bye"