View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 12:59 AM   #125
Sallysdad
Just Visiting

I think a more hairy look is incredible with you. Not all women can get away with this - only the most beautiful women can have body hair and look sexy at the same time. A friend says he once saw Charlize Theron once in a tropical beach and she raised her arms and small wisps of blonde hair were seen on her pits - my friend said it was outa sight! I know this is gross to many but hairy armpit on you would look so different, so shockingly outrageous that I bet you would come out looking 100 times more erotic and goddess like - and besides, you don't have to have that permanently, you can do a shoot where another girl lovingly shaves your pits. Or even more sexy, you can show us loyal fans you shaving them yourself! I don't think anyone would mind that.

Another would be the popular wedding dress / bridal lingerie theme, except it would be a 2 girl video and both ladies will be in beautiful white bridal gowns in a luxury suite. The gowns would come off and the lingerie - white, corseted or bustier with suspenders, and with gartered stockings and heels would stay on as the ladies would move to the marriage bed to consummate their union anyway they thought fit. Again, I don't think anyone would mind this, but the most important thing for the max visual effect is that the ladies leave on all their lingerie as they frolic. The sad trend - and mistaken one at that, is that many people think that a woman taking off a dress and then taking off all the lingerie on by one, especially sliding off the stockings is somehow sexy and erotic. Not so. Our Danielle always looks good with her underwear in bed - we have proof of her other shoots and videos to back this up!

You rock Danielle!

Me.
Sallysdad is offline   Reply With Quote