View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 08:41 PM   #111
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Thanks Anoree, Laranger, Immortal, DMW222, it turns out my friend downloaded it using a download programme which some how corrupted it. He managed to download without this programme and now plays fine, thanks again for downloading it again guys.

Nice of you to say Immortal, although i'm at loss as to why you watched it without sound! lol.

Well i just listen to the track a couple of times and just match the tempo of the song to the clips, basically when the beat slows then i'll pick a scene i can slow down to match and visa versa for when the beat picks up. But you've gotta be very selective with the clips, in my opinion some scenes work in tributes and some don't. I always try to use happy, funny, or kind of emotional scenes. when actually piecing the scenes together even for me it's still, trial and error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
Works fine for me mart. Let me say that you are an artist! I watched it twice, Than i turned the speakers on and watched it again. I really liked the way you adjusted the video speed to compensate for the change in tempo, Fantastic!
Any tips on how i can do something like this?
Thanks!