View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 09:03 PM   #861
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHCMN1066 View Post
Yr members (mems) have suppd u thru/o the yrs. We mems have not seen a video log, video, photoshoot in quite some time. When can we expect to c yr work again?
That's a question only Danielle can answer. I hope it will be soon.
Danielle did post on Twitter about content from several shootings that she has in the pipeline and has to prepare.

Quote:
I just checked the forum n it indicated 21,000+ members. That is 20x21000=420,000 a month from the members. In addition money paid to Danielle in a year is 5,040,000+. 5 million + dollars!!!!
Here you're wrong on several levels.

First of all, the Forum is completely free. Danielle doesn't earn a single cent from any member account created here. On the contrary, hosting the Forum does cost money she or FTV Girls don't get back.
The number of paying members of her professional website can't in any way be determined from the Forum.

Second, the Forum's Member count does include every current Forum account, active or inactive. There are thousands of accounts that haven't been used in years. (I might delete most of those inactive accounts someday.)
It also includes Forum accounts that haven't been confirmed, a requirement to post in the Forum we had to introduce to protect it against spammers. A monthly purge of unconfirmed Forum accounts I conduct lies around 5000 on normal months.
Currently, there is a tidal wave of about 250 spam accounts created per day, and that's only the ones that get confirmed by the spam bots. Next month's purge might easily exceed 9000 accounts.

Seeing that the Forum almost completely died down, I estimate the number of real active Forum users that are looking in here somewhat regularly to be around 30 people, 100 at most. (And I think that's an optimistic view.)

Third, and I hate to say it, Corona is still around.
In this day and age, it would be foolish to run around and do scenes with people who get in close contact with many other people. You would need Corona tests of all participants (Talent, photographer and who else gets involved) about twice a week to be on the safe side, I think. You can't handle that.
That said, it should be possible for Danielle to finally process the content she has shot already. I can only guess that she might see the Corona topic not getting solved in the near future, and having something left to publish as a plus point. I don't know.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote