View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #877
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

I have respect for any one in the military but the past two days we have been hauling some things for the Air Force. and I think we have the biggest crybaby, @#$*@# in the Air Force running security with us. We are doing a 760 mile run for them and have to have there security with us. We can do 760 miles in a day and 1/2 but no not with these morons they say it is going to take 3 days. We usually put in around 500/550 miles a day, but these little cry baby's can only drive 200/250 a day. we do that much before lunch. No one on the team is happy about this but we have to do it there way.Luckily Sarah is with us she is keeping the guys from killing one of the Air Force guys who has a mouth on him. Tigger told David to push him in front of the truck and he would run him over. Sarah has been keeping the peace. But she has been writing everything down that happens, I think these Aholes are going to have some explaining to do when they get back. I caught some of there horsing around on video, including one of them peeing out the door of his truck. And Sarah told me to make hard coppys of it so she can put them in with her report. Sarah has already told Ms Parker of the going ons so she is awair of it. She said if they do any thing to endanger the load or the team she wants a call asap. One more day with thies clowns.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote