Thread: LIA hardcore?
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 09:10 PM   #21
FTVfanatic
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysecret View Post
Wow! There is a lot of Eddie bashing in this thread.
Hello, dear CKryptonite! Or should I use your latest username 'mysecret'. (Why have multiple profiles here, anyway?) But I have to admit, you got something right: Eddie bashing on this thread.

From the get-go you come accross as a shady guy. All the claims against you have been well founded. Turn back time a little and see what has been alleged:

"I find it funny that Eddie posts about hating whores but he is one himself."

"Convicted felon..."

"...He also has multiple Myspace profiles for himself and his company. And it seems he claims a lot of things. And he lives in four different addresses. One of the addresses doesn't exist at all..."

- Convicted felon. That's heavy, man. I didn't make that claim, but I know you know about it. And you know where the claim was raised.

- Why have so many Myspace profiles? Isn't one personal and one business profile enough?

- Why claim to live in four different addresses when obviously you don't? And one of the alleged addresses doesn't even exist! (I'm sure you know what addresses I'm refferring to)

I have read a lot about you, Eddie. Mostly online and written by people I don't personally know. Unfortunately I have come accross a lot more negative than positive about you. I wonder why. Usually there is a reason for such thing. Hating and bashing don't exist in a vacuum. You have to look in the mirror to see the reason.

You are a hustler, Eddie. Or are you? I don't know if you really are, you tell me, but why would anyone badmouth you if you were a 100% candid and legit guy? Why would anyone have anything negative to say about you if you really were honest and professional in all your work?

And don't get me wrong here. I'm not hating or badmouthing you. Personally, I have no evidence to support the claim that you have done something criminal. I'm simply stating my own opinion about you based on everything I have read about Eddie: I do believe he has likely taken advantage of a model(s) at some point in time. I also do believe that he is not 100% honest about events surrounding his website or his other "businesses", including personal affairs.

You know, Ken Lay of Enron once said: "Enron is a company that deals with everyone with absolute integrity." I guess everyone knows the rest... You can claim a lot of things, but there is never smoke without fire.