Thread: Hi Danielle
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 06:05 AM   #308
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwingingWeiner View Post
Hi Danielle,

I've been a member on and off for a bit, I just wanted to drop you a quick note. Its cool that you are so in touch with your fans. You take the time to answer questions (no matter how creepy some may be), address concerns, and take suggestions and I can tell you really love your site. I especially like your video logs where you answer questions and we get to see the real you. On a more superficial note, I hope you don't mind me saying that your boobs are fantastic, but also your butt does not get enough screen time. I don't know if you remember the video, but the one where you are walking around the house topless and naked ( you straddle the stair bannister at one point), there is a great shot of you walking away from the camera naked and your butt is sublime. Anywho, great site and keep up the great work.
Of course! The questions have been great for me to answer as it's given me a chance to kind of figure out more about myself (if that makes any sense).

I definitely don't think my butt gets enough screen time. I will admit that I do have a fine a$$.