View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 11:57 AM   #141
Anoree

Default D131, 07-16-09: To daniellemybelle

"Hey daniellemybelle

I read your questions on the question thread and they were some very interesting questions, I guess sparked up from a controversy on the question thread. You were asking me: What do I think about guys that profess their “undying love” immediately to me, and also – god, what was the other question, let’s see – what do I think of guys that preach to me?

I haven’t really had all that many guys preaching to me so far, thankfully. I think it’s ok, but only if you’re not preaching something that’s completely false, like sitting there and saying that I’m not religious because of my website or posing nude online. I mean I’m religious, very spiritual. I believe in god and think he’s happy with what I’m doing. Because I think that god is happy as long as we’re doing something that makes us happy and doesn’t harm anybody. I think that when you put your opinions out there, you shouldn’t shove them on people or down people’s throats. It’s ok to tell people your opinions, but you need to respect the fact that we have free will. We have our own minds. We’re not going to agree with everything that everybody else agrees with. I don’t know what I’m trying to say.

To your other question: Honestly, I don’t really know how to answer that, because personally, me and myself, I’ve fallen in love with some people really, really quick, like the love on first sight type thing. I think it’s ok, but you’ve got to be sure that you’re in love with a person before you start professing your love. I don’t think that somebody who loves somebody else is going to sit there and chastise them for having her own website or posing online or whatever.

I hope that answered your question, alright?

Bye"