View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 05:34 PM   #9
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancocapac View Post
In a way, yes. I know Renna from her FTV updates and her girl-girl with Risi (one of my favorite videos ever, not just on FTV). I also found she did another video with Risi outside of FTV that was just as hot. Hhmmmm....

But it is always good to know more about the women who want to work with FTV. For example, and let me begin...

Hi, Renna. Good to see you. I have a question. What made you decide to go away from other sites and work and do a project with FTV? Since it is your site, I assume you will now be exclusive? Who approached who?
Well honestly I asked Rob if he knew of anyone who would be interested in helping me with my site... I never thought he would offer to be a part of the ftv program but I had hoped maybe he knew someone who could help. He is a very generous person and that is how I am here... I had offers from other sites but nothing can compare with FTV's quality and reputation. As for the exclusivity no one has mentioned anything about that. If they asked of course I would but there are a couple other companies I would love to pose softcore for. Beyond that I don't plan on working with other groups, it's much easier for me to create my own productions from the comfort of home