View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 01:39 AM   #61
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Sarah called me today. she spent most of the day down at Heathers house helping out with cleaning and cooking along with a few other friends. the funeral is tomarow i wont be able to make it home. Sarah told me that they are having problems with there car they have to unhook the battery at night or it will be dead in the morning. there must be a short somewere. i told her I would look at it when i get home tue. Heathers aunt is staying for a cupple weeks so her mom will have someone there. I told her if they need a car right now to let them use mine. Its not much a 86 camery 3 diffrent colors. i bought it wrecked and using junk yard parts put it back together. dosent look like much but it runs good and gets great gas milage. it makes an exilent run around car. my truck only gets about 12 mpg. Gess Heathers little brother is taking it varry hard, he is only 7yrs. her mom wanted the shed where he killed him self gone so i called down to the fire hall and a cupple of the guys went down and tore it down and hauled off all the crap today. Her mom wants to talk to me when i get home , Heather thinks she wants me to take all the stuff of her husbands out of the garage. but she isnot shure, but i will go over and see her when i get home. the team all pitched in and came up with $250 for me to give her. so that was nice of them.