Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 12:35 AM   #171
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
YES MOTHER.LOL YOUR RIGHT BUT ON THE ROAD IT IS HARD TO FIND GOOD FOOD. THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU. ITS OUT THERE BUT I HAVE THE BOTTOM LESS PIT AS MY TEAM LEADER. HE CAN EAT A HOUSE AND NOT GAIN A POUND. I COULD GO TO DINNER WITH THE GIRLS AND EAT BETTER. BUT SOME TIMES YA WANT TO BE WITH THE GUYS. BUT THAT SAID I HAVE BEEN EATING BETER.ITS NOT EASY BUT IM TRYING.
It's not an easy road to follow but you'll feel better when you get there. I know the path, I'm still trying to stay on it. When my sister came to visit me this past August she took me out to eat for 3 nights in a row. We went to Golden Corral the first night so there was plenty to choose from on all the buffet areas. I tried to stay within my diet parameters but I did stray a little bit. Fudge brownies are not really in my diet plan...lol. The second night we went to Fuddrucker's. I ordered a salad with grilled chicken and, thinking the salad would be sort of a side dish, I also ordered chicken strips. The salad turned out to be enormous, a meal all by itself. The chicken strips were deep fried and I'm not supposed to eat and fried foods, especially deep fried. The third night we went to Red Lobster. I had fire-grilled lobster tails and jumbo shrimp. I made sure to ask for no seasoning (the seasoning would have added too much sodium to my diet). It was probably the healthiest meal I had between the 3 nights. So I'm still learning and I've been at it for about 5 years now. So just keep plugging away, you'll get there eventually.

Ok...now that was a LONG post...LOL!