View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 01:50 AM   #100
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
You guys are going to crap. Tigger has been trying to save money to get Sarah a new laptop. hers was riped off at school. the team decided that we would all pitch in and get her one since TIGGER pry won't be able to now. I talked to Mrs Parker about it and asked her to see if we could get her one of the dell's that we use. She said she would see what she could do. Just a bit ago a Marine with a lot of crap on his chest called me into the hall and asked if I was the one that needed the laptop and I said yes. He sent two Marine's to his car to get a cupple boxes , they returned with two big boxes and put them in the room. and he smiled and left. Jeromy looked at me and said you said laptop right. I looked at the lable and they gave Sarah a"getac m230n fully rugged laptop with the military upgrade and the accessorie pack." I called Mrs. Parker and said we can't afford this. She told me tell Sarah happy birthday from Marine recon . I about fell off my seat. that is a $4000 computer. She hasent seen it yet we wanted Tigger to give it to her tomarow but I am not letting that out of my sight till he wakes up and can give it to her. We covered it up with our coats.
Missy
I have to say that Tigger is a very lucky guy (not counting the crash)...Reading your posts has given me new respect for the words "Team" & "Friend"..you & his other friends certainly go above & beyond to help one of your own...& BTW, I don't believe I know anyone in my world (ladies) that would sign up on an adult site/message board to keep friends posted...You are all awesome...Tigger is very lucky to have you in his life...Tell him to get well soon..
DWM222 is offline   Reply With Quote