Thread: Paranormalities
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 05:10 PM   #18
raven_azrael
Dreaming of Danielle

Well, actually paranormal things get me to try to be a screenwriter. My family always "played" ouija before my sister and I were born. Something haunted us in my parents house. Sometimes we heard noises, others we heard glass shattering and found a small piece of glass near the main door. It use to appear randonly. The last time it appeared (after a 3 years hiatus) was 2 weeks before my mother died. Then my sister and I came with the conclusion that it always manifested before something bad was going to occur. Then we move and my sister bought 2 dogs and they always tried to attack "the air" at nights or cry looking toward a room in that new appartment. In my old house things disspaered and appeared later in the place everybody had looked.
Once my ex girlfriend had to study (18 years at the time) at a friends house and it was far her home and farest than mine. I could not get to pick her up but I was worried. A friend drove her home and saw me standing outside her house waiting for her. My mom told me also that once she saw me entering the house and getting into my room, then she went to talk to me.... I was at universisty at that moment.... I have lots of stories. My sister has premonitios....... Actually during a time I gt use to them....
raven_azrael is offline   Reply With Quote