View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 01:04 PM   #31
patch
Just Visiting

Send a message via AIM to patch Send a message via MSN to patch Send a message via Yahoo to patch
Default What can be done

I am amazed that the modern day theft is an on line scam that destroys the reputation of an honest person. During the past 2 years I have received pictures and most recently an offer to have 6 million dollars wired to my bank account. I was ask to open an account they set up to wire transfer the money 6 million dollars into a known banking firms web site. The money was transferred to ‘MY ACCOUNT” using a well know banking firm’s web site / logo. After a day passed I received an email indicating the money was transferred into the site the scammers set up. According to the scammers I was supposed to transfer the 6 million dollars from their site in my bank account. . After we attempted to transfer the money to another bank it became apparent the scammers develop a very elaborate web page that wasn’t linked to a bank in my state.
I guess this has become so common place that people have grown nub and do not care.
patch is offline   Reply With Quote