View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 11:29 PM   #40
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Default A few final thoughts

Well, since I began this thread, it's only right I add a few final thoughts to my experience in Vegas.

The very first "adult site" I ever actually paid money to join was Alison's. I came across her cute photos as I surfed the Net and wanted to see what it was all about. This was about the time the site was just beginning. Over the time she was active on the site, we exchanged a few emails and she was always courteous and honest - at least it seemed that way to me. I once asked for a photo and she had Rob take one of herself holding a sign saying "I Love Dave in San Jose." I printed it and still enjoy looking at it from time to time. Even after I stopped paying for her site and moved to FTV, she still replied to my emails and "laughed" if I forwarded a bit of humor. Once she "retired" I NEVER expected to hear from her again let alone ever meet her.

So, imagine my total shock when T-Bone brought her along with him to Las Vegas last week! I saw him approaching me before dinner at the Venetian Resort and didn't actually see the girl next to him. I thought she was just passing him by. The next thing I know, he's saying "look who is with me!" I looked up and my face probably drained of blood. It WAS ALISON - in person!

She held out her hand and shook mine with a firm grip. As we stood and waited for Lia to show up for our late night dinner, she was easy to talk with and left me feeling at ease. You just never know when you look at someone's photo if they are smart or ditzy.

I'm here to say, Alison is a very smart young woman. As she told me, she is about six months into a program to become a registered nurse. After that, she wants to get her master's degree and become a "Nurse Practitioner" and help those in need of medical care. She isn't out partying all night as one might expect. Instead, she sits at home, in bed, and does her homework for college. She has a much younger brother whom she is helping to raise.

Over the course of the three days I hung out with T-Bone, Lia, and Alison, I got to know a little about her and was very impressed both with her beauty and with her brains. She could still be a model with her tall thin body and gorgeous face but she just doesn't see herself that way. To her, she's just "Alison - college student" with NO interest, at all, in the "adult world." I thought she might have looked at Danielle's site but had no interest. She has moved on and isn't looking back.

Having said all this, I watched her and Lia try on cute dresses and wigs at a specialty shop in the Bellagio and she still has that "model way" about her - thrusting her hips, knowing how to angle her face, posing for the camera, and, in bare feet, she is about 5 foot 7 inches. With her stilletos that night, she is TALL - close to six foot. I had to look up at her eyes when we talked.

College student, or not, she was still a lot of fun at the Strip Club we visited. She was more than happy to let one very hot looking, nearly naked, woman have her way with her. She had at least seven dances by the same girl and probably would have enjoyed more except Lia told us we were leaving NOW. I admit it... I enjoyed watching Ali and the club girl go at each other. I am not sure there was "tongue" but they definitely kissed a little bit. Oh MY!

So, Alison has moved on, is now 23, in college, doesn't model, and is VERY HAPPY with her life the way it is right now. Wish her all the best - she might read this thread one day.

Geezer