View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 09:08 PM   #7
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
Tigger got his flu shot I know, but with his low white blood cell count all he has to do is be by someone sick and he gets sick. He takes about 6 pils a day due to his health problems. Sarah is spending a lot of time in with him, if he gets worse he will have to go to the hospital and stay so they can give him his meds in a IV. Had to do that last year when he was sick. I would bet that someone fixing the BBQ was sick and spred it to them.
I hate to say it, but I've got Tigger beat on the med count--I take a dozen meds a day, 1 of them 3x, another 2x. I wish I'd gone, or been able to go, to the doctor before things got out of hand, but at the same time I've got a better appreciation for some things I wouldn't have had otherwise (sometimes you, or I, just needs a kick in the @ss, ya dig?).

And I'm not sure how many strains of the flu are out this year--they gamble a bit on which strain they think will be big and plan for that doing the ol' chicken egg thing to create the vaccine, but sometimes they miss the mark. There's something going around out this way, but not so serious as it sounds like Tigger & the team came down with. On the other hand, my grandpa spent a big part of last week in the hospital with the flu it was that serious, and he lives in upstate NY. Whatever it is, keep it on your side of the Big Muddy, will ya? ()

Last edited by geolarson2; 12-02-2008 at 09:11 PM.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote