View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 11:02 PM   #30
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natal View Post
Based on web traffic (as per Alexa) Kelly Madison's site generated the most activity of the last year and half, allthough it shows a steady decline over that period. Catalina Cruz is steady over that period and is about the same as Kelly's activity atm. Alison was up there with Catalina mostly, but her numbers have started to fall off over the last 6 months as well, probably because of her retirement. Lia's numbers are a bit lower than those girls, and also in steady decline. As far as I could tell, those were pretty much the only girls in contention when it comes to popularity of their sites. In a few months Catalina is probably going to hold the high ground in terms of numbers, and that is likely the reason she won.

I also had a look at the numbers of some of the other girls who have been on FTV who have websites of one form or another. Most of those barely register and you would have to think that they wouldn't be able to earn a living from those ventures. One that surprised me was Jana, I expected her site to be a bit more popular but it isn't really. Granted, it is fairly new and she has had two other single girl sites before, but I would have thought that someone with her energy would have generated more interest. Another surprise is Sandy Summers, her numbers are way up there, comparable to Alisons at the moment, and she has been reasonably consistent over the last year or so. It looks like things are going well for her.

Oh, and as far as Bree is concerned, I checked her website as well. It has been up for about a year, started out at around Catalina/Alison levels, and has been in consistent decline since. She is in the process of falling off the table, so I doubt she is going to be winning next years award either. In the new web starlet category (why isnt Sandy in this list?) the only others that had high traffic were Candy Monroe (hardcore crude stuff from the looks of her front page, poorly designed webspace too) and Selina18 (apparently very popular site, but she looks like a little girl, not a woman).
Yeah, but it was web starlett of the year not website of the year and being an FTVGirl solo site and a fleshlight contract star I would of thought that make my web popularity pretty big since both are such power house and some of those girls i have never even heard of
FTVLia19 is offline   Reply With Quote