View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 07:22 AM   #11
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Exclamation

I hear that, CK1!! About the other sites etc. You said exactly what I think too. I don't have much time for scanning other sites but all I have seen aren't worth my precious time to join or, in most cases, return to.

This one is like coming home, man. Something about this chick...you know? Hard to put into words. Very unique. Maybe it's her warmth, ability to come through all the technology of cameras and computers. Her fresh, clean personality, honesty and caring cut through all that. It's like she is right there with you. One can't help but love the little vixen!

Together with her stunning beauty, ideal feminine proportions, luminescent skin, glorious hair, artistic creativity, consistent contributions and mental brilliance there really is no contest. She is a class act in every way.

In a spare moment I do appreciate other women and photographers models online but somehow always end up here. There is always something new, surprising, exciting, and sometimes shocking. You never know what she's dreaming up next! Reviewing her past work is always a stimulating adventure.

Not to put down any other; just that I am captivated hook line & sinker and loving every second with this luscious bombshell!

Last edited by STAR; 01-13-2012 at 09:34 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote