View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 09:31 AM   #15
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

The animals are unpredictable, but more our astuteness it is necessary to understand as they is the pets. Because they seem of easy affection and company, but at times we are us to mistake to understand and to calculate our risks to leave to do the liberty to the animals that some trouble can cause.

My life is always unpredictable of every day:
- To see the situation to my mother, if someone of my sisters I am able of to assist with me. And instead I always have to assist to their daily nervous follies, while I am having difficulty to hold my deprived mother of strengths and reasoning. And I still have pains to the wrists and the kidney. (I don't know if you remember,...)
- To the job always exaggeration and overbearance against me. I have always tried to leave to lose. Nothing to be done!!! They keep on commanding. And the Director has always become rabid because of my will of reimbursement. If to change job is difficult indeed.
I don't want anymore by now to fight. Considering that those always want to win against me.
If I had had friends and allies, the thing would be easier.

How do you see? My life doesn't have serenity.
WhyYou, has been all well !!! Thank to God. But it tries to be more careful, and not to tire too much to the computer. Thinks about your health that is more main point. I always think of you as my good dear unforgettable friend. It is happy to be also always with You on this forum of Danielle.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote