Thread: Renna's Journal
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 06:19 PM   #3
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

July 6th 2010

Yay! I finally have internet back up and running. Hi everyone btw! I just finished moving today and my cable company is terrible. It took the four trips out to my houst to hook up cable and internet but at last I am back on the grid I really do have a sick obcession to it lol and sending emails via my phone is not cool at all. Soooooo the Lesner fight was saturday and it was AWESOME!!! I must go to the next Lesner fight, I really want to be there live! I really did not like that man but when he stepped into the octagon he looked so good, he has no fat and was so lean you could tell he was in the best shape ever. And he didn't have that arrogance he normally had, this time he actually tapped the other guys gloves and was respectful.. soo I think I am a Lesner fan again... even though it was really great to see his *** handed to him in the first round. I want to see more of Lesner really having to put up a fight.

Anyhoo, I am off to go back to cleaning my couch and unpacking but tomorrow will be some mega updates on rennaryann.com so please take a look if you have the time

Love,
R