Thread: The Lamborghini
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 09:01 AM   #31
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Would have been better a thread devoted to the theme of the cell phone. But considering that has spoken on this thread devoted to the accident of the luxurious Lambo, it was obvious that the words have gone to speak of the cell phone (attention: it's deadly threat when it's driven! But also when we speak, or we look to other things).

I hope indeed that the theme of cell phone doesn't speak too much on this thread.
But a thing I can say: if we want to use the cell phone (or others said already above), we have to everything understand that being driving. You remember to be very vigilant. Cannot be died for of the stupidities (guide, alcohol, drug, disco).
Life is beautiful. We try to understand with the dangers of our nature of every day.
Apart the unpredictable fatality where not even the attention is not able to see.

I am very careful in my life. And against the colleagues of my job that try to challenge me. I have had fortune to live. But the war is not ended. Only to say my small personal things. And nothing more. For respect of this thread.

Last edited by ugo; 10-12-2008 at 09:06 AM.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote