Thread: New video
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 06:20 AM   #9
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Yep. I start doing enemas two days before the scene (usually the first one at night). The next day I'll do two enemas (one in the morning...or afternoon...pretty much whenever I wake up) and one at night. The day of the shoot I'll wake up early to do another enema. I used to take a laxative two nights before but cut it down to the night before. The day of right before I do an enema I take Immodium.

I don't go through the strenuous process because I'm worried about getting ill (although that can be a concern if I'm doing ATM). I do it more because I don't want to waste time having to clean up a mess. I've heard of girls trying to do an anal scene when they haven't cleaned out very well. It doesn't work out well for anyone and sometimes the shoot will be canceled if she can't clean herself out enough or if she's taking too long to clean herself out.

I'm sure a lot of people would think I'm going overboard with the whole fasting and cleansing process but I guarantee you that the co-talent, director and other various shoot personnel appreciate me being completely clean and not having to worry about any cleanups.
Doesn't this get really tedious at times? I can see where the end results are pleasurable for you (and your fans). However, do you foresee yourself continually doing this the length of your career in adult entertainment? Just asking as I'm both curious and concerned. I don't know alot of the behind-the-scenes work that performers do. I have been a semi-pro photographer for the last 15 years. I've never shot sexual acts so some of this is new to me as far as the business goes. Glamour/erotic photographers don't really see this kind of prep unless it's a BDSM style shoot.