View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 03:23 AM   #22
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Thanks, Danielle & Ryan and everyone else.

It was an interesting day. I took care of my nieces most of the day, then found out that my mom has a new health issue but she should be able to work through it in a matter of days, which isn't bad. The family took me out to dinner last night where I overindulged a bit on food I normally wouldn't make for myself. Other than that, its been a quiet day of reading kids' books, watching Scooby-Doo & Sesame Street, and on occasion popping in here to see who's on, try and read some of what you all (y'all) have had to say and download more from FTVGirls. The highlights, though, were spending time with my little niece this morning, having my older niece pop over to give me a hug before she caught the bus to school, getting Danielle's video (Well golly, I'm still blushing--it was very sweet and kind, and I thank her for it!). And I also thank Ryan & Rob for thie words, too. (And the answer, Rob, is too old in body, but still young in spirit.) And then, of course, today is a very, very special day in its own right. Yes, folks, today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day, so I'd like to say, "Aaargh, shiver me timbers, ye lubbers! Strike the mainsail, hoist the black flag and walk the plank ye sea-dogs. Aaaaargh!" Oh, Danielle, you are not a sea-dog, or a dog of any kind. More a cat, I guess you could say: Puurrrrrrr-fect!

Hasta la bye-bye. Oh, Aaaaaarrrrrggggh!
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote