View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 09:56 PM   #23
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Im up here in va. At a gaurd armory del. A load. I was sitting in the truck reading a book, and a fork lift came rolling past my truck and into the grass next to the parking lot. I sat there for a min. And no one came looking for it. So i walked to the back of the trailer looked in and the three guys are up in the trailer stacking the stuff on palets. And i said are ya missing somthing? They looked at me funny and the one said "oh **** where is the fork lift?" I said it pased me a min ago. The one guy ran over and descovered he forgot to put the brake on. So he started it up and it was stuck where it sunk in the grass. So this boy wonder gets his car a chevy cavilear. And thinks he is going to pull out a 6000 pound forklift. Well it didnt happen. He asked me do you think you can pull it out.i gave him a better sugjestion. Go get one of the hummers from the line. And a light bulb went off above his head. The only thing i could think is they let this guy carry a gun. The forklift is out now and they are back unloading the trailer. And boy wonder put a 2x4 by the wheel on the thing so it couldent roll away again. I felt like saying put the brake on stupid, but i didnt he is doing the best whith what he has to work with.