View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 10:29 PM   #16
Mattwallace7
Just Visiting

Finally, he made his move to ask for money! He didn't pretend to have lost his passport or some problem to go back to the USA, but played the card of the sick mother who needs to be sent to the hospital, but she doesn't have 400$ for that... He prepared the situation in the chats well ahead, mentioning the mother quite a few time.

"My dear I want to ask you something but I feel very shy of my self. I want Money to send to my mom so that my cousin can send her to the hospital. But I don't have money to send to her and I'm asking you to help me with the money so that I can send to her to go."
Then I pretended to agree...
and he said :
"I will give it you my details so that when you go to the bank you tell them you are sending money to Ghana through Moneygram or western union. Name: TALAATA SIAH

When I think now he believes he got me! lol.
But too bad I didn't get to see any pictures of her with a landscape of Ghana in the background, like I asked.. I wonder why...
And when I asked if she packed sun cream, she said she didn't understand. Haha. I bet he doesn't use it...

Anyway, that's how the story ends. Too bad it wasn't the real Danielle I was chating to
Mattwallace7 is offline   Reply With Quote