View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 07:37 AM   #1640
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I prefer guys who are cut. I've been with many, many guys who are uncut who don't seem to know how to clean themselve properly down there. It's really nasty when you go down on a guy just to find out that he hasn't washed it properly. Now if a guy knows how to properly wash down there then I have no problem with it.
So true. I am circumcised. My first wife decided to leave the decision up to our son instead of doing it in infancy. It took attention over years to teach him how to keep clean. He did real well with it and kept the fskn. It does make for more enjoyable sex, which she knew it would. So I'm glad she decided to leave it for him AND I'm glad I didn't argue! She was way too beautiful and sexy to waste time on arguing lol!

She did get mad at me once, threw something at me that broke a full 5 gal water bottle and by the time we cleaned it up forgot why she was mad.

Mother taught me that men have to wash three times. All over. Hair twice. I still usually do. Even cut, you still have to wash good all around down there. Just because the fskn is gone the penis still exudes a substance called smegma. Here's a clip: "Smegma is probably the most misunderstood, most unjustifiably maligned substance in nature. Smegma is clean, not dirty, and is beneficial and necessary. It moisturizes the glans and keeps it smooth, soft, and supple. Its antibacterial and antiviral properties keep the penis clean and healthy" Ref: http://www.foreskin.org/smegma.htm (gross pics).

So you gotta keep him clean whether cut or not even though there is usually so little smegma you don't notice it. And here's something few guys know I'll share: If you're going out to attract a woman, or a guy if you're gay, or make love, play with yourself until you get some pre-cum (a little smegma will come with) on your fingers and apply to neck & face, especially under your nose. Really. You won't smell much of anything and neither will she, but it's there and I swear it works. The olfactory preceptors pick it up and signal him/her: IT's F**KING TIME! like crazy. I don't do it much 'cause I so hansum I don't half ta. But when I do and get near most any woman... let's just say her eyes light up. Whether you want theirs to or not. Stay away from gay leather bars if you're straight.

Don't worry, Danielle, I would *never trick *you like that! ...maybe.

Last edited by STAR; 01-26-2012 at 07:49 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote