View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 12:16 PM   #13
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

The past two months I have been very busy with the course I was taking (Professional Writing, writing intensive course). I did well for that class. I should pass with at least a B, maybe an A. Plus there was my most recent computer crisis when my power supply died. That just caused me to have evn less time to get on here. Hopefully my next class won't be so terrible (it starts on Monday).

That being said, from my own experience with Alison's message board I learned that there will be times when posting will slow down. It's like chatting on the Internet, which I have been doing since 1994. People come and go, some stay longer than others. People that stay for a while usually have some need to be there to find friendship that's missing in their lives. Eventually they learn how to make friends easier and find new friends in the real world instead of in cyberspace. Or they meet someone in person that they first met online and find that a relationship develops. And what's been missing in their life is suddenly found so they no longer have the need to get online. But new people with the need will come along and replace them and so it goes on. That cycle is what will happen here although it won't exactly be the same reasons. Life will change and people will leave and others will take their place. Some people will stay forever (like me...lol).

Ok...I'll shut up now....lol!