View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
Joe
Board Newbie

Default Danielle at Kink.com

Danielle,

Have you ever considered doing something at Kink.com? They own the Armory in San Francisco and use it for various BDSM sites. Sites like FuckingMachines.com, WhippedAss.com and others. All of the girls who go on there report having fantastic experiences, so if you have any submissive fantasies, this is the place to experience them.

I think that it would be fantastic to see Danielle spend a day there to explore her submissive side. According to their model info page, you can sign up for anything from full penetrative sex to really softcore stuff and everything in between. I personally belong to several sites and watch the videos a lot. I think you should at least visit them and see what it looks like.

You can visit all of the sites for free and you don't have to actually buy any of the videos. They have all of the information posted on the web, including how to become a model. There are just as many gay sites as straight sites, although I only visit the straight and lesbian sites.

Of course, if you have never actually fantasized about anything like B&D, then I guess you shouldn't go.

/Joe
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote