View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 07:00 PM   #19
Anoree

Hello DarkStar1109

Welcome to Danielle's Forum.

Thank you for sharing your story of your scam.
I do consider you a scam victim, too, because while the scammer(s) were fortunately unable to coax money out of you, you did spend a lot of emotions and time. In my eyes, that playing with other peoples feelings is even more despicable than "just" stealing their money.

I do have my doubts that Flavia Annang is really the scammer. She might be not even aware about the scams and just serve as a relay station for the money. (I think we all get emails offering a "job" with little to do, working from home, with the chance to earn hundreds of $ on the side. That reeks of money laundry, which is illegal all by itself, but that's another story.)

But Flavia for sure is somebody that the FBI would like to interview to trace down the real scammers.

Now that you found the real Danielle, I hope you'll enjoy her postings here as well as the free pictures and videos on her site (don't forget the Journal videos here on the Forum) and maybe take a glimpse inside the members area.

As you assumed, Danielle is very pleasant to speak with personally. I had the fortune to meet her in Florence and will always cherish those few hours.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote