View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 06:54 AM   #20
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Well since I bruise easy I'm sure that I would end up walking away with marks on me....but that's okay, they are good marks . I don't think shooting with Kink.com would change me all that much, it would just satisfy my BDSM urge for a while and show me what I like and don't like in BDSM. I would like to add BDSM on my website...but I have to find someone who has experience doing it (and that seems to be a tough endeavor right now.)

BTW I've bought quite a few things to use when I do find someone to shoot BDSM scenes with me including whips and Japanese melting candles (apparently they are supposed to be perfect to melt on your body.)
Well, there it is. Something I proposed some time back in a different thread. I was nearly drawn and quartered by the group for my suggestion that you do some "light" bondage play. You mentioned then that you had some toys. Apparently the collection has grown. I like it. I have subscribed to Kink.com sites and FTV on and off for years. They both have their place. I am ECSTATIC that you give serious consideration to shooting for Kink. Device isn't as bad as it looks. Check out the newer stuff that Matt is doing. And Hogtied is a different place with Lochai in control. These two sites are equal in what they do. They differ only in the method. I think that these two places would more than satisfy your BDSM fantasies.
Further, I do not believe that shooting for them would damage the integrity of your site. Actually I believe the opposite.
Thank you for validating, once and for all, my proposal.
rlf01 is offline   Reply With Quote