View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 08:17 PM   #14
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by max View Post
believe it or not, i don't really care for that car. It doesn't really have a good look to it like some of the other sports cars, such as ferraris and lamborghini's, gets worse fuel economy than an h2 hummer, which is saying that it has too much horsepower. At full throttle, it gets 2 mpg which is terrible, even for a sports car. The 4 turbochargers (when not being used) would add to the fuel economy, but not much. I don't really think that this is really a car for driving as much as it is for show. The gear box is abysmal, and it doesn't even offer a fully manual transmission, which is a necessity when buying a sports car in my opinion. Those semi-automatics seem to be just fake to me, and not a real car. I have always said that if you don't know how to drive a manual, get an automatic, it's one or the other. It is also about half of the weight of a hummer weighing in at over 4,000 pounds. I would want a light car if i were to get a sports car, not a heavy one. I understand that fuel economy is not the biggest concern for sports car drivers, however, a little bit would be nice. This car can go 253 mph, but that really isn't that great because of what you sacrifice for it. I would rather get a honda s2000, because it is almost half the weight and it costs around 1/35 the cost of the veyron, and it doesn't get that bad of fuel economy. It seems like a car that the only thing about it that is important is top speed, not my car at all.
then dont buy one!!!!!!!!