View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 01:56 AM   #18
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
It is nice to know that even after leaving Alison Angel behind, the woman behind the persona is still friend with her long-time colleague & collaborator, Ms L. Out of whatever caused her distress enough to depart & leave that part of her life behind, I'm happy that she didn't leave that friendship behind, and am glad she can get out & have fun with admirers & the like.

And for you, Geezer, and you T-Bone Thomas, you two are very lucky indeed to have earned their trust. I'll admit envy, but am just very happy that you all had such fun. Cheers to one & all!
Thanks for your words but, truthfully, this would not/could not have happened for ME without T-Bone. He is the one who flew to Vegas, brought the two girls with him, and, fortunately, invited me to tag along. I am doing a tour of Germany, Austria, and Switzerland next month and plan to "lift a few beers" with T-Bone in Munich.

On another note, long time followers of Lia and Alison might remember they were friends and then they weren't. Well, all is good with them now and, over dinner Monday night, Ali even said "if and when I get married, I can't imagine not having Lia in my wedding party." Or, words to that effect. I'm not quoting exactly.

So, that is that. I gave Alison the link to this thread but am not sure she will read it or not. She truly has "moved on with her life" and the FTV experience is long gone.