View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 07:31 PM   #332
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I was also right up there in the VIP with them flashing my boobs around. But I'm pretty used to nudity, so it's not unusual for me. What was funny was that later on I was talking to some of my male friends about me flashing myself. They were telling me that if their girlfriends were to do the same thing they would be upset. It definitely got me to thinking though, because I'm so used to nudity and have been even before I started in this industry. It always confuses me when people get upset by it...
I can't imagine a guy not being pissed about his girlfriend flashing other people at the clubs. There would be many reasons why with jealousy being at the top. Then you have to deal with all the guys coming up to your girl and you wonder if that's why she did it. Just ruins the night and a fight(verbal) with the g/f will follow.
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.
MrSnook is offline   Reply With Quote