FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #1
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Default Tigger in hospital.

Guys Tigger is in the hospital. about 2am Tigger woke up Amanda , he was covereed in hives and was vomiting, she woke up Sarah and they took Tigg. to the E.R. The best they figure is food alergerys. Tigger is alergic to the acid in tomatos. We ate at a sea food place last night and the dipping stuff had a tomato base to it. so we think that is what caused it. He will pry be out this afternoon. they kept him to give him some fluids. just thought I would let every one know.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:10 PM   #2
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Missy, thanks for the heads up. I have that very thing 2 times in my life. One was from Coconut and the other was from a limeaid, hives are not a nice thing to have. The last time from the limeaid my tongue swoll up and they had a hard time trying to get it down. Two very unpleasent times in my life.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
MISSY

Just came from the hospital, thought to bring him back to the motel but they are going to keep him till tomarow just to be safe due to his other health problems. they want to make sure he is ok before the let him out. He is not happy about it, but Amanda is with him and told him to shut up and rest! lol
Old 03-24-2009, 09:33 PM   #4
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

I'm not sure what hives is, but it doesn't sound nice. Get better soon Tigger btw MISSY you know us men can be very uncooperative when we're ill. That's why there are such nice females like you and Amanda around. Oops Hope that didn't sound sexist because it wasn't intended that way.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:00 PM   #5
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
I'm not sure what hives is, but it doesn't sound nice. Get better soon Tigger btw MISSY you know us men can be very uncooperative when we're ill. That's why there are such nice females like you and Amanda around. Oops Hope that didn't sound sexist because it wasn't intended that way.
Hives are like a rash. painful and ichy. your not sexist at all, from what i have come to know of you I think your a vary nice man.
Tigger has a lot of health isues, we try to look after him.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:20 PM   #6
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Default Hives

I NEVER had hives in my life. Then, about six months ago, I started finding red spots on my body, my scrotum would swell to the size of a orange, and my lips swelled to twice their size. The allergists couldn't determine the cause and told me to "just take an antihistamine, or two, every day for six months, stop, see if the hives return, and, if so, start the pills again." Ain't medicine great!
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:13 PM   #7
Anoree

I feel with Tigger. I too have some food allergies, but my reactions are rather tame, but annoying big time. A full blown allergic shock can be deadly, though. It's good that you look after Tigger.

I hope he is better by now and can leave the hospital soon.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:36 PM   #8
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I hope Tigger get better soon. my thoughts are with him.

When i was a kid i had an allergic reaction to Chocolate. broke out in hives (not fun) and have not been allergic to it ever since.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:12 AM   #9
MISSY

Tigger is ok now they just wanted to get some fluids in him. just talked with him a few min. ago. told him you are all thinking of him. Jeromy just went to the hospital to get Amanda and bring her back to the motel. I have ben working on Tigger computer cleaning all the crap out of it and puting his updates in it. and i updated his virus programs with some free stuff. It is working a lot faster now. But his on line sprint internet sucks!!!!! I was going to take his computer to him but he is in a Navy hospital and for some reason they wont let him have it. but he should be getting out tomarow. and safety said he has to wait 24 hrs before he can drive so he can get some rest. Amanda will tie him to the bed if he don't listen. lol
Old 03-25-2009, 12:13 AM   #10
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

hope tigger is up and about soon.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:58 AM   #11
laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
I NEVER had hives in my life. Then, about six months ago, I started finding red spots on my body, my scrotum would swell to the size of a orange, and my lips swelled to twice their size. The allergists couldn't determine the cause and told me to "just take an antihistamine, or two, every day for six months, stop, see if the hives return, and, if so, start the pills again." Ain't medicine great!
Sounds like ya were in a Bar fight more than hives.

Like I have always said, "This getting old, ain't all it's cracked up to be".
Old 03-25-2009, 04:10 AM   #12
captnjack

Good to hear Tigger is ok!
Old 03-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #13
MISSY

For thous of you who care tigger is back at the motel sleeping. For the rest of you who think this is all a tail and that he made me up. Well you don't have to worry any more. Tigger read the pm's and he was upset by them and deleated the sight from his fav. So you wont be hearing from ether of us again!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2009, 05:14 PM   #14
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
For thous of you who care tigger is back at the motel sleeping. For the rest of you who think this is all a tail and that he made me up. Well you don't have to worry any more. Tigger read the pm's and he was upset by them and deleated the sight from his fav. So you wont be hearing from ether of us again!!!!!!
Ignore them stupid pm's MISSY. You both still have plenty of friends here and i for one would rather you don't quit the forum.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:15 PM   #15
laranger

Quote:
Ignore them stupid pm's MISSY. You both still have plenty of friends here and i for one would rather you don't quit the forum.
I agree with Mart on this. Don't be rash and make decisions that will be regreted later. Just ignore the kids who are living in "MoM's" basement.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:00 PM   #16
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Hate to think Tigger or Missy wouldn't be around anymore.Those PM's had to come from the "Newbies" doubt the original beta group would do such a thing.
Glad Tigger is doing better and hope Tigger decide to come back.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #17
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Wow I hope he's okay now. The hospital must love him!
Old 03-25-2009, 10:39 PM   #18
captnjack

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
I agree with Mart on this. Don't be rash and make decisions that will be regreted later. Just ignore the kids who are living in "MoM's" basement.
I agree with Mart and Laranger!
Old 03-25-2009, 10:48 PM   #19
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnjack View Post
So do I ! (Oldsters may read my post at our group forum)
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #20
MISSY

Guys i have ben sneeking in here reading what you have poasted. Tigger is stillin a bad mood about what has happened. I have sent out some pm's asking some questions. depending on what I hear back will depend on weather I tell Tigger or not. This is te 4 th time this has happened. most of you have ben great. Tigger has gone thru so much the past year being sick and work has ben so slow. and there is a lot that you guys don't know about. Tigger didn't want me poasting any thing about him on here any more because of what happened before. but I thought you would all like to know that somthing has happened to him. Well that blew up in my face.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:13 PM   #21
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I am sorry that a few rotten apples have spoiled his view of this site. I don't know why it seems that the trouble makers are always the loudest ones... for what its worth, i am happy he is doing better. and hope he reconsiders and comes back. he will be missed.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:29 AM   #22
MISSY

It seams that one member who I jumped on was not the bad guy . this was my mistake and I apoligised to him for it.there are still two who have chosen to not reply to my pm's I'M going to talk to Tigger tomarow and discuss what I have found out. He is sleeping now ,they gave him some meds to help him sleep. please understan he has ben up for almost 3 days working on somthing we cant talk about right now we have ben in the same place since sun. and he is not getting any sleep. this is somthing he has to do for his job every once in a while. he voliteered for it because work has ben so slow. so he did somthing in anger. let him get some sleep and calm down ( no sleep = bad mood) I'm sure after he is in his right mind he will e back on.

Last edited by MISSY; 03-26-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:46 AM   #23
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnjack View Post
Tigger...just hearing about your recent problem...glad you're going to get through this problem OK

& Missy, about this new problem with PMs ...I also agree with Mart, Laranger,TBone, and captnjack..don't let the peanut gallery get to you..

Last edited by DWM222; 03-26-2009 at 12:48 AM.
DWM222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:02 AM   #24
geolarson2

Looks like I'm going to play follow the leader here and throw in my lot with DWM222, Mart & Laranger and say that I sincerely hope Tigger's feeling better (I have my share of allergies, too, and have wound up in the ER on occasion for an adrenaline shot--sucks big time), and say that I hope that both you, Tigg, and you, Missy, will stick around. You two add a lot to this site. Have a good sleep tonight and see ya on the flip-side (I hope)
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:22 AM   #25
MISSY

Well Tigger woke up looking for somthing to eat. He went thru all the food boxes we had from pizza,chicken, posta. with no luck. so he and Jeromy went out to find some thing to eat. I had a chance to talk to him for a min and I think he will be back he just has one thing on his mind right now, food!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2009, 01:46 AM   #26
grande351

Missy,
I don't know what was said in the PM's that made you and Tigger so angry. What I do know is that this place wouldn't be the same if either one of you left! You're both very good people
Please don't let the actions of a few drive you away!

I'm so glad that Tigger's recovering well. He's seen the inside of a hospital way more in the last year than anyone should have to! Allergic reactions are definitely not something to be taken lightly. They can result in death in extreme cases. It's good that he got to the hospital quickly and received the care he needed.

Quote:
It seams that one member who I jumped on was not the bad guy . this was my mistake and I apoligised to him for it.there are still two who have chosen to not reply to my pm's I'M going to talk to Tigger tomarow and discuss what I have found out. He is sleeping now ,they gave him some meds to help him sleep. please understan he has ben up for almost 3 days working on somthing we cant talk about right now we have ben in the same place since sun. and he is not getting any sleep. this is somthing he has to do for his job every once in a while. he voliteered for it because work has ben so slow. so he did somthing in anger. let him get some sleep and calm down ( no sleep = bad mood) I'm sure after he is in his right mind he will e back on.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:12 AM   #27
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Oh my god. how did all this get started???????? I never said iwas leaving the sight. when i got out of the hospital i got on and got a cupple pm from people one from a pervert that wanted me to post some more pitures of sarah. i will not have someone looking a photos of my 17 yr old daughter getting off on it. so i deleated all thephotos in my photos section. some how Amanda took it that i as quiting the sight and told missy and she got on and read a poast from some one ( jerk) that i forgot to deleat and it went from there. missy tryed to tell me what had happened earler but i had just woke up and my brain was not working yet. i knew i was hungry and that is the only thing that was gitting thru to my brain at the moment. when i got back from eating iwent back to bed. i woke up a little while ago and amanda told me all about it. so im not leaving it was just a big misunderstanding. i thank you all for your consern about me. to the pevert who i forgot your name no you cant have any photos of my daughter! and im going to bend missy over my nee in the morning.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:16 AM   #28
laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Oh my god. how did all this get started???????? I never said iwas leaving the sight. when i got out of the hospital i got on and got a cupple pm from people one from a pervert that wanted me to post some more pitures of sarah. i will not have someone looking a photos of my 17 yr old daughter getting off on it. so i deleated all thephotos in my photos section. some how Amanda took it that i as quiting the sight and told missy and she got on and read a poast from some one ( jerk) that i forgot to deleat and it went from there. missy tryed to tell me what had happened earler but i had just woke up and my brain was not working yet. i knew i was hungry and that is the only thing that was gitting thru to my brain at the moment. when i got back from eating iwent back to bed. i woke up a little while ago and amanda told me all about it. so im not leaving it was just a big misunderstanding. i thank you all for your consern about me. to the pevert who i forgot your name no you cant have any photos of my daughter! and im going to bend missy over my nee in the morning.
So am I, should I ever meet her. Glad you are back Tigger, damn glad.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:21 AM   #29
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

if i live to be 200 i will never figure out how the female brain works!! they take one little thing and make a big earthquake out of it.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:04 AM   #30
grande351

Quote:
if i live to be 200 i will never figure out how the female brain works!! they take one little thing and make a big earthquake out of it.
Tigger, If you ever could figure it out, you'd make a fortune!

Glad you're back and feeling better! Don't be too tough on Missy and Amanda, "stuff" happens!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #31
mart

Glad your back Tigger but i think you and MISSY need your heads banged together. I can't take any more of this confusion lol.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:21 PM   #32
MISSY

Guys I am so sorry, this is all my fault. please forgive me.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:29 PM   #33
geolarson2

Quote:
To err is human, to forgive is divine. Someone much, much wiser than I said that (several wiser folks, in fact). As a wiser, old dear friend and cousin of mine has said since I think we were in 2nd grade, "Time heals all non-fatal wounds." This was far from a fatal wound, and I think its already pretty much healed, thanks to another of those wise old sayings--laughter's the best medicine, so just laugh it out!
Old 03-26-2009, 03:36 PM   #34
mart

Quote:
MISSY there's no apology needed in my opinion. So you don't need forgiving for anything. We all mess things up from time to time after all none of us are perfect and it does spice up the forum a little lol. Hope your gonna stay MISSY.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:43 PM   #35
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Tigger...Thats what makes it fun...
Old 03-26-2009, 04:45 PM   #36
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
No need...No big deal...have a great day & keep posting, love hearing from you (& tigger too)
Old 03-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #37
geolarson2

Quote:
You're not meant to, Tigg ...that's what makes life so much fun--they try to figure us out, and we do the same with them. I suspect its a lot like a dog chasing its tail. Speaking of which ...get back here, you! I'm gonna get ya! OUCH!!! ()
Old 03-27-2009, 12:12 AM   #38
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

glad your back tigger....

missy.. no worries... you were just having tiggers back.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote