FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Default Drama and stress. Only my strength,...

From about 5 days, my mother suffers a lot. I try to win my sadness with you all. Despite the colleagues of my job always detached and overbearing, today I am having a hard day for my poor mother.
I hope only for my strength in my Faith to see my mother recovering a little of her strength. And a thing that does me the joy to live. And winning against the wickedness in my job.
I don't know what other to say. Only my outlet. As always.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Ugo you are stronger than you think, to care for your mother and to hold down a difficult job with colleagues who are not in your corner. Would take a lot out of anyone. I remember when my mum was ill it was a difficult and stressful time for me, now happerly she is well now. But i wouldn't like to go through that again. Yet you manage to cope by yourself Ugo and i can only admire that, Your mother has a very special son in you, to do what you do Ugo. I'm not very good with words Ugo, only to say your never alone my friend. I wish your mother well Ugo. I'm not really sure what else to say my friend, other than i hope your situation changes for the better.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
captnjack
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Ugo I hope the best for your mother and her speedy recovery. She is fortunate to have such a devote son as you to see her through her illness. Be strong and try to take care of yourself also in these stressful days.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:02 AM   #4
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

i agree there ugo, you are stronger than you think. she is fortunate for a son as you. your friends here hope the best for you and your mother.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:41 AM   #5
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Ugo...I hope you know that everyone on this board is here for you. You are an amazing person and you can definitely make it through anything.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:02 AM   #6
ugo

I thank you everyone that you are comprehensible with me. I needed something from someone a good friendship. I know that it is only online. But at least it is something for me.
I am only always, but not for my guilt. There are so many things happened in our life between my mother and I. There have been difficult complications of character with my two sisters toward my mother that has suffered a lot because of their psyche neurotic.
Even if my two sisters try to do something for my sick mother of chronic Helzameir. But But I been only me to give ability and courage of life to my mother. Because I think only with the love and the spirit of praiseworthy sacrifice it wins him the loneliness and the illness.
It's difficult to do a life in the external world if you don't have any true people that understand the problems of each of us and the situation in family when a mother is alone to the world.

Mart,
thinks that you are also an uproarious person as good heart and great affection of friendship from when I had known you from Alison's chat.. Those very particular people as You, WhyYou, Tigger and Captnjack (also SailAway. From Alison's chat).

I would like to win to the job. But it is had to change the manager that doesn't want to know nothing of the discipline to plan to my job. That's why the colleagues are ill-mannered and commanders to do what they want.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:51 AM   #7
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Ugo...I hope you know that everyone on this board is here for you. You are an amazing person and you can definitely make it through anything.

Thanks Really My Friend Special Danielle !!
Yuo're Very good. And Very Beautiful !!