FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2008, 01:58 PM   #148
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
GOOD MORNING! They are working on Tiggers arm now he is being varry good about it, might have somthing to do with the therapist being a cute blond. lol He was sitting up today, they might try to get him up out of bed this afternoon. You can see by his face he is in pain but he is trying not to show it. They said they can't give him anything till they are done , they want him to have some pain so that they don't do more than what he can handle. If they try to move it too much it could hurt more than it helps. Sarah is with the teacher here at the hospital doing her school work. She has to go for 4 hrs and it counts for a full day. I think thats great they have a program like that so she can stay with her dad till he can get better. His mom is in the corner nitting. she does a lot of that. The therapist is rubbing his arm and by the look on hs face you would think he was getting a hand job.lol She is rubbing in some cream to numb it a little to take away the pain I gess she is done. He has got his left eye closed and trying is see with his right one to get a better look at her. He is so funny.

The first sign of getting better (trying to peek at a girl)..LOL..Good for him..won't be long before he is up & around..Good News
Old 10-14-2008, 02:03 PM   #149
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

They will pry be getting him up walking this afternoon. He has ben in bed for a week. And yes he likes to look. lol The problem is he cant see to well yet.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:06 PM   #150
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Great....I am hoping he will be up and around soon, and back to 100% soon as well...He's got alot of looking left to do...
Old 10-14-2008, 06:22 PM   #151
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Absolutely wonderful news, Missy. I am very, very happy that Tigger is doing better, that Sarah is being cared for so magnificently by the tutors as well as by you and your hubby. Last time I checked, he was still in induced sleep and with a fever. This is absolutely terrific, reading how quickly he has gone from where he was a few days ago to maybe even getting up on his own two feet today. Please give him my very best, Missy, and thank you very much for keeping us yobbos out here in cyberspace in the loop! Cheers to all of you!
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:20 AM   #152
MISSY

Well Tigger got up and walked down the hall about 100 ft and back ,it was slow but he did well. and he used the potty today too. They took the catheter out. He still has a bad infection. but it is under control. He was worn out after all that , he is still vary week. But he is improving every day.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:14 AM   #153
grande351

Great news Missy! Thanks for the update.
I'm sure it was great to see him move under his own power. Nothing can keep a Marine down!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:15 AM   #154
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

i am glad he is improving.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:24 PM   #155
MISSY

Tigger walked the hallway twice today, he is using the IV pole to stedy him self. Nurse was in and worked with his arm again , it is moving more each day. When I got here today I noticed some lipstick on his cheek where he got a kiss from some one. I asked where he had gotten it and he wouldent tell. His mom got there and gave him a talking to about it. she rilly laid into him but he wouldent tell. Half the morning his mom told him not to encourage the nurses and how he should not have let one of them kiss him. He just at there not saying nothing ignoring her. and Sarah came up after her clases and I noticed she was wairing the same shade of lipstick he had on his cheek, I asked her did she come up before she went to class and kiss her daddy on the cheek and she said of course. His mom was ready to smack him. And my hubby was giggling because he was there when she did it and didn't say any thing. That ****!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 06:41 PM   #156
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Look on the bright side MISSY. At least Tigger didn't get smacked lol. So glad he's gradually getting back on his feet. Wish him well from me MISSY.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:49 PM   #157
MISSY

The blond in the middle is Tigers therapist.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Matthews nurses.JPG (24.9 KB, 30 views)
Old 10-15-2008, 11:10 PM   #158
MISSY

Tigger wanted me to tell all of you hello, and thank you for thinking of him. He just got back from a walk with Sarah so he is kinda pooped. The DR said he is doing well. They just put some more meds on his IV. The nurse had to change his IV today he got it cought in the bathroom door and tore it and it leeked all over his bed so they had to change that too.. It is hard for him to sit up on his own but once he is up he can get out of bed and go to the bathroom on his own. His belly is still sore where they cut him open.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:25 PM   #159
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

hay guys im still alive. sore as hell and rilly tired. but im geting beter. my eyes are still fuzzy but they will clear up with time the dr said. i pry got a week more in the hospital i hope. still have a infection and they are giving me anough drugs to kill an cow. thank you for the video danielle it was varry nice. and thanks to whyyou for letting everyone know what was going on. the nurse (cuty) comes in every day and tryes to brake ny arm off. but it moves more every day. she is cute and smells good to. so i let he hurt me.lol
Old 10-15-2008, 11:30 PM   #160
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

It's great to see you back on the message board tigger, my friend!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:47 PM   #161
tigger

good to be back. wish i could see the words on the screen . it hurts my eyes to look at it and everthing is still blury. i dont rember too much till few days ago i woke up to sarah staring at me. befor that it is just bits and pieces.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:56 PM   #162
MISSY

I think that is all we are going to get out of him for now. The screen is too bright for his eyes yet. He said he can't look at it any more right now. but at least he tryed.I'm going to see if i can't turn it down a little so it dose not hurt his eyes.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:27 AM   #163
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Welcome back Tigger....Real glad you are doing better..Hang in there..
Old 10-16-2008, 12:36 AM   #164
geolarson2

Very glad to have you back Tigger. And a very big thank you to Missy, too.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:21 AM   #165
ugo

Welcome back Friend Tigger !! I hope that you will be well soon.

And thanks to Missy that has given courage and comfort to us all and Danielle, to know on the news on Tigger.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:13 PM   #166
MISSY

Well after posting last night Tigger complained of a varry bad headache. so the DR looked at his eye and said it didn't look right, so a eye DR looked at it this morning and there is some damage they took him to the lab and got a better look with there stuff there. his eye is cut and some of the eye fluid got out . They were able to fix it and said he should be able to see beter in about three days. They have his eye bandaged so he can't see any thing right now. They will remove the dressings tomarow. I just wanted to keep you all updated. The radio must have hit him right in his left eye, the DR said there is a dent in the bone right above his eye.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:02 PM   #167
WhyYou

I hope tigger's eye heals well. And I hope that they've found everything now. I will be wishing for a good and speedy recovery from this latest complication.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:06 PM   #168
Geezer

Default Tigger

I have really tried to follow the ongoing story on Tigger but... could someone please sum it all up? WHO is Tigger? Where is he located? Is he in the military? WHY would the miltary give him a computer? Who is Missy? Who is Sarah? I know these boards are supposed to be sort of discreet but Tigger has gained a large "following" and I'd like to know the whole story.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:17 PM   #169
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
I have really tried to follow the ongoing story on Tigger but... could someone please sum it all up? WHO is Tigger? Where is he located? Is he in the military? WHY would the miltary give him a computer? Who is Missy? Who is Sarah? I know these boards are supposed to be sort of discreet but Tigger has gained a large "following" and I'd like to know the whole story.
Tigger is an ex-marine who drives a tractor-trailer hauling explosives for the military. Right now he's located in a hospital in Ohio. I believe it was his marine buddies that got his daughter the computer. Missy is one of tigger's co-workers, she's one of ten people on the team that handles security for tigger's truck. Sarah is the name of tigger's daughter and also the name of tigger's boss (no...tigger's daughter is NOT his boss...lol)
Old 10-16-2008, 08:06 PM   #170
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
Tigger is an ex-marine who drives a tractor-trailer hauling explosives for the military. Right now he's located in a hospital in Ohio. I believe it was his marine buddies that got his daughter the computer. Missy is one of tigger's co-workers, she's one of ten people on the team that handles security for tigger's truck. Sarah is the name of tigger's daughter and also the name of tigger's boss (no...tigger's daughter is NOT his boss...lol)
Thanks WhyYou. That seems to sum the whole story up quite nicely. I appreciate the effort.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:39 PM   #171
MISSY

Quote:
Whyyou is correct Tiggers Marine unit (recon) got Sarah the computer. All the Marines chiped in and payed for it.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:44 PM   #172
MISSY

Quote:
I hope tigger's eye heals well. And I hope that they've found everything now. I will be wishing for a good and speedy recovery from this latest complication.
Pore guy it is just one thing after a nother. But he is taking it in stride. We knew about the eye before they just wanted to take care of the more important things first. And no the nurse is not trying to break his arm off!
Old 10-17-2008, 12:12 AM   #173
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

even though i am new here and though i dont know tigger.. i wish him special thoughts for healing. I hope recovery is quick and he is back to full speed soon.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:15 AM   #174
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Pore guy it is just one thing after a nother. But he is taking it in stride. We knew about the eye before they just wanted to take care of the more important things first. And no the nurse is not trying to break his arm off!
Does seem like he can't catch a break lately...I'm still hoping for the best & believe he will be healed up soon..
Thanks again for all the info Missy

Last edited by DWM222; 10-17-2008 at 12:18 AM.
DWM222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:55 AM   #175
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Yeah it seems like when Tigger was getting better then he has a relapse sorta with them finding something else wrong.Hopefully the eye problem is the last of the relapses.At least they are catching them in time and getting them fixed. Tigger is a strong guy with alot of caring people who cares about him so I know things will go great at the end for him.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:01 AM   #176
MISSY

They knew about his eye right after the wreck but couldn't do any thing till the swelling went down, and when he complained about it they decided to go ahead and fix it now. We are just waiting for the infection to get under control. He is laying here snoring like a chainsaw right now. The nurse worked with his arm a bit ago and they gave him a pain shot so he is pry out for the night.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:18 AM   #177
MISSY

I'm going to go for now, I won't be back till tomorrow evening. Tomorrow is my hubbys birthday (40) so I have a nice day planed out for him. Good night and sweet dreems.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:12 PM   #178
MISSY

Well I had a wonderful day with my hubby. We just stoped by the hosp.to see Tigger he is sitting up the bandage is off his eye. and he is eating a nice porkchop with applesauce and a piece of pie. and he is eating on his own. It is good to see him up and eating.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:01 PM   #179
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Well I had a wonderful day with my hubby. We just stoped by the hosp.to see Tigger he is sitting up the bandage is off his eye. and he is eating a nice porkchop with applesauce and a piece of pie. and he is eating on his own. It is good to see him up and eating.

Missy: Wish yer hubby a belated Happy Birthday for me ...& good for Tigger, if he is eating on his own, he will be getting better faster..Good News
Old 10-18-2008, 09:40 PM   #180
MISSY

Tigger is doing varry well today. Some of the bigshots were in to see him today. My hubby got yelled at by the nurse. He used Tiggers bathroom and stunk it up while I was out for lunch and the nurse walked in just after and Tigger was lying there with his pillow over his face, didn't take long for the nurse to figure out why. Must have ben the BBQ. Just can't leave them alone for a min. We had a little bit of a problem last night between Tigger and his mom . she said somthing totaly uncalled for about the military and the war and Tigger got pissed. I mean rilly pissed. And told her to get out. and he didn't want her back this morning so we flew her home. I'm not going to get into what she said but it upset me and Sarah as well. He does not get along real well with his parents. and that coment set him off. But he is better now. He and Jer are watching an old movie. And im on here and Sarah is reading .
Old 10-19-2008, 02:03 AM   #181
WhyYou

BBQ will do it every time...LOL!!
Old 10-19-2008, 04:05 PM   #182
Anoree

Missy, tell Tigger to get well soon. And tell his daughter, he has friends all over the world. (She doesn't need to know where they met him. )

I'v just read about Tigger the past few days. He seems to be a great person. My thoughts are with him ever since.

When I read about Sarah's Laptop being stolen, I thought about a donation for a new one. But you guys found an even better solution. Tigger can be proud of all of you.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:39 AM   #183
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Missy, tell Tigger to get well soon. And tell his daughter, he has friends all over the world. (She doesn't need to know where they met him. )

I'v just read about Tigger the past few days. He seems to be a great person. My thoughts are with him ever since.

When I read about Sarah's Laptop being stolen, I thought about a donation for a new one. But you guys found an even better solution. Tigger can be proud of all of you.
Sarah knows about the sight. She read all of the posts and she dosent mind him being on here. Tigger is doing vary well he got up and walked around today, still week , he had to rest at the end of the hall but he is trying .that infection is still kicking his butt.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:42 PM   #184
MISSY

Tigger just got back from the eye lab. They dilated his eyes and put some meds in them, the DR. said he might be able to see better this afternoon. I have read all the things you all have posted and he said to say THANK YOU to all of you for thinking of him. The infection still has it's hold on him, they are give him some varry strong meds to try to get it under controll. They will not let him go home till then. If he can see this afternoon I am going to see if he can get on here . I got a filter screenfor his laptop to make it easer on his eyes. Sarah is trying to feed him his lunch , she cut up all his food. lol she loves him so much. They are so close.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:07 PM   #185
WhyYou

Quote:
Tigger just got back from the eye lab. They dilated his eyes and put some meds in them, the DR. said he might be able to see better this afternoon. I have read all the things you all have posted and he said to say THANK YOU to all of you for thinking of him. The infection still has it's hold on him, they are give him some varry strong meds to try to get it under controll. They will not let him go home till then. If he can see this afternoon I am going to see if he can get on here . I got a filter screenfor his laptop to make it easer on his eyes. Sarah is trying to feed him his lunch , she cut up all his food. lol she loves him so much. They are so close.
Sarah is just who he needs during these trying times. I'm glad they were able to set up the tutoring for her so she could stay and take care of him. Thank you for getting the filter screen fo his laptop. Hang in there buddy, the infection won't win, your stronger than it is. I'd hug you if I could.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:33 PM   #186
MISSY

Tigger is asleep right now the meds nock him out I have had a few of you ask me a few thing so I thought I would post the replys on here. Tigger is getting his meds. in a IV and a pill 2 times a day. Sarah is doing varry well she spends a lot of time with him, she loves her laptop, she is on it now. The truck is in VA. at our shop, the cab is off of it and they are putting a new cab on it. It will pry be ready by the time he is ready to come back to work. The rest of the team is working back at the office back in VA. The team will be kept together and as soon as Tigger is ready we will all be back together.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:39 PM   #187
WhyYou

Quote:
Tigger is asleep right now the meds nock him out I have had a few of you ask me a few thing so I thought I would post the replys on here. Tigger is getting his meds. in a IV and a pill 2 times a day. Sarah is doing varry well she spends a lot of time with him, she loves her laptop, she is on it now. The truck is in VA. at our shop, the cab is off of it and they are putting a new cab on it. It will pry be ready by the time he is ready to come back to work. The rest of the team is working back at the office back in VA. The team will be kept together and as soon as Tigger is ready we will all be back together.

That's so cool that they are keeping the team together! Tigger will really appreciate that. It would have been rough on him had they broken up the team and given him new team members to break in after all this mess.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:45 PM   #188
MISSY

Quote:
That's so cool that they are keeping the team together! Tigger will really appreciate that. It would have been rough on him had they broken up the team and given him new team members to break in after all this mess.
We all work so well together and get along so well. And after almost 4 yrs. we know what the other is going to do witch means a lot. We are like a big happy family.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:53 AM   #189
tigger

hay guys im back I think! my eyes are still a little blury but I can see enough to get on here. thanks to ya all for thinking of me. it has ben a ruff cupple weeks but i will pull thru. Missy has ben great along with Sarah and Jeromy. they are taking good care of me. I hop to go home next week but we will see. a lot of new names on here glad to see ya all.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:47 PM   #190
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Welcome back.. glad to hear you are finally getting up & around...had us all pretty worried for a while
Old 10-21-2008, 08:54 PM   #191
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Hi Tigger its great that you're back again.The place wasn't the same without you.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:48 PM   #192
MISSY

Tigger's brother flew in today. so I don't think he will be on today.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:59 PM   #193
tigger

Man i lost a hole day somewair. The nurse came in and gave me 2 shots. 1 in the iv and the other in the butt cheek and i woke up this afternoon. She gave me the shots yesterday morning.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:35 PM   #194
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

That can happen sometimes,those shots can put you out like a light and later on you realize you lost some time in between.
I was in the hospital when i was 13 to have my apendix out and was there for 10 days.I lost a day somewhere in the beginning.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:38 PM   #195
tigger

Missy is helping me so my spelling will look beter.lol Missy got me the new HULK AND INDIANA JONES movies and we watched them last night . They were good, not what i was expecting but good. My safty dir. was in to see me today, she brought me a model of the USS ALABAMA. so I have somthing to keep my self ocupied. DR. said if my blood work continues to improve i might get to go home tue.
Old 10-26-2008, 11:14 PM   #196
tigger

The dr. Was in a bit ago and said i will pry get to go home tue. I am so glad im sick of being in here. I have to still take meds for the infection for a few more weeks so it dosent come back.