FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Renna Ryann
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2010, 09:02 PM   #1
mancocapac
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Nice first journal entry Renna!, i know it was ok, cos i didn't fall asleep reading it lol. Don't worry about the spiders, you just need to get a few spider eating mammals like frogs, toads, lizards, shrews, oh and a few spider eating birds.

Oh hope you get well soon Reanna!.
I had a friend who trained her border collie to eat spiders when they scared her.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancocapac View Post
I had a friend who trained her border collie to eat spiders when they scared her.
I wonder if I cant train my rotty's to do that!
Old 07-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #3
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Take 2 cookies and call me in the morning!
Old 07-13-2010, 11:03 PM   #4
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I say indulge in the chocolate, and the darker the better. Found an interesting article at about.com under longevity on the health benefits of chocolate: http://longevity.about.com/od/lifelo.../chocolate.htm (Not that you need an excuse, but still, enjoy!)
Old 07-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #5
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

I agree on that one... dark chocolate is sooooo good! Especially Godiva! Oh man I can get in trouble with that stuff Well yay my stress level is definately going down now that I worked out a bunch of the problems I was faced with and so has my chocolate level. My new goal... work out daily and only have one piece of chocolate... my god I am an addict! lol
Old 07-14-2010, 05:28 PM   #6
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I started college as a bio major, and wound up taking my MA in history instead. Sometimes when you start, you think you know what you want to pursue, but the great thing about GE is you have to test the waters in other places as well. So I found myself taking bio courses as well as psych, found I liked psych better. Then psych and anthro and found I liked both the physical anthro aspects (reminded me of bio) and the cultural ones. And then I took some classes in history, found I could bring in some cultural studies to it, toss in some social psych and sociology to try and understand what motivates people and next thing you knew I'd changed majors, again. Meh, its all good. 10 years from now you could be running that preschool, or working as a crime scene tech with a pathologist formerly known as Danielle FTV.

As for Dildo, I assume you're referring to Dildo Bugger? Frito Bugger's nephew? You know Frito, went on a quest with Spam and a couple other short fat foul-mouthed dudes, that big Stomper guy, that not-so-good magician, Goodgulf to, I think it was, something Sorehead lost. Remember? Sorehead's possy, the Nozdrul were chasing Frito, Spam, et al all around (except when they went underground and were chased by the Ballhog)? Sorry, I see the word "dildo" and two things pop into my mind: 1. that the word derives from diletto, to delight & 2. the Harvard Lampoon book, Bored of the Rings.

BTW, Godiva translates as "Gift of God" (Godgifu in Anglo-Saxon).
Old 07-26-2010, 04:01 PM   #7
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
I started college as a bio major, and wound up taking my MA in history instead. Sometimes when you start, you think you know what you want to pursue, but the great thing about GE is you have to test the waters in other places as well. So I found myself taking bio courses as well as psych, found I liked psych better. Then psych and anthro and found I liked both the physical anthro aspects (reminded me of bio) and the cultural ones. And then I took some classes in history, found I could bring in some cultural studies to it, toss in some social psych and sociology to try and understand what motivates people and next thing you knew I'd changed majors, again. Meh, its all good. 10 years from now you could be running that preschool, or working as a crime scene tech with a pathologist formerly known as Danielle FTV.

As for Dildo, I assume you're referring to Dildo Bugger? Frito Bugger's nephew? You know Frito, went on a quest with Spam and a couple other short fat foul-mouthed dudes, that big Stomper guy, that not-so-good magician, Goodgulf to, I think it was, something Sorehead lost. Remember? Sorehead's possy, the Nozdrul were chasing Frito, Spam, et al all around (except when they went underground and were chased by the Ballhog)? Sorry, I see the word "dildo" and two things pop into my mind: 1. that the word derives from diletto, to delight & 2. the Harvard Lampoon book, Bored of the Rings.

BTW, Godiva translates as "Gift of God" (Godgifu in Anglo-Saxon).
Thats cool I didn't know Danielle wanted to be a pathologist... my friends mom is one, it's definately an interesting and well paying career choice. And it's interesting you mentioned anthro, I took keep switching thoughts on what I want to be. When I took Biobehavioral Anthro it really threw me for a loop because I loved it and I thought great one more thing to add to the list of what I want to do when I get older lol. Well Ill figure it out eventually

As for the second part of your post, ya lost me I have no clue who Dildo Bugger is, I suppose I should google him... ok just googled and since I really am not a fan of Lord of the Rings that's probably why I never heard of it's parody. Plus it came out 20 years before I was born but that doesn't say much since I am an oldies buff when it comes to certain topics. Anyhoo I still just love that word

And I never knew that Godiva meant gift from god... how appropriate!