FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #540
captnjack
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Hope you get it sort out Imortal! I used paypal for an ebay transaction years ago and I still get junk mail from them trying to get to sign up with them again.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #541
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
Don't use PayPal! they will rip you off! I was warned but i used paypal anyway, and now they have $1130.00 of my money and are refusing to turn it over to me! I had paypal for 3 years with no problems untill now.
Over the last 3 days there was a spike in sale's through my online store and now they say "You can't use paypal for this product you have" They want me to CLOSE my store front before they release my funds. IS THAT EVEN LEGAL?!

I know i'm ranting but i am soooooo stressed out over this! The products i sell are LEGAL! How can they do this??!! What do i do? I'm getting my lawyer on this one!

Thanks for letting me get that out, now i just want to punch a hole in something!
I had a Paypal account for years till they shut it down a few years back all cause I was dumb enough to allow a friend to use it.Since after a certain time you can get a Paypal card whiuch can be use at ATMs it was cheaper to send money though them instead of using western Union and spend money sending it.
Yeah paypal is so ANAL about what can be done with your account they would shut it down in a heart beat for the dumbest things.My friend needed her Nicotine fix and had a friend send her money so she could buy cigarettes.The guy was stupid enough to put "For Cigarettes" in the header and Paypal thought I was selling Cigarettes online though them.So of course they shut it down even after they said to get in touch with them to clear up the matter.
The dumbest part is I started up another Paypal account the other week... ONLY cause I sometimes buy stuff on Ebay and almost all perferred you use Paypal to send them the money.If it wasn't for that I would have told Paypal to take the Stick out of thier arses and stop shutting down accounts over the dumbest things.Most likely they a "God like" complex like the WalMart people and think they can do as they please and people will bow down to them.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:23 AM   #542
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal

Much better day today. I got my money from paypal and now when someone uses CC in my store it gets billed to my email address.
HA, screw you paypal!! I guess they don't like you making too much money at one time. ($1,609.00 in three days.)

I was up till 4am emailing customers and letting them know all is fine but i still feel like i was "Kicked in the nuts" by paypal. That said, PAYPAL CAN BITE ME!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 03:54 AM   #543
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Happy to hear that Immortal,
Old 09-26-2009, 09:20 AM   #544
mart

Bit gutted today, last night my old Sony screen finally packed up. Just bought a new LG screen save size as my old one. Which is 17in i did have a 21in on trial but found it way too big. Anyone here use a large screen? or is 17in about the average most people use nowadays, just curious as what size your screens are.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:08 PM   #545
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I forgotten how big mine is.Close as I can figure its about 17 inches. luckly it was the "Perfect" size due it barely fit in the area on my computer desk that was set for a monitor. The monitor had builted in speakers so the screen could have a been a few inches wider without the speakers.I would think with a 21 inches you would have to be a hardcore gamer who wanted the extra area for thier gaming experience or someone who can see thier monitor from across the room.

Oh just had a second and best thought for a 21 inch monitor...SUPER SIZE Danielle photos and videos.Best reason for a bigger monitor.

Last edited by Texasdrake; 09-26-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Texasdrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:19 PM   #546
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Bit gutted today, last night my old Sony screen finally packed up. Just bought a new LG screen save size as my old one. Which is 17in i did have a 21in on trial but found it way too big. Anyone here use a large screen? or is 17in about the average most people use nowadays, just curious as what size your screens are.
I use dual w/laptop 17"...23" main screen..
Old 09-26-2009, 07:57 PM   #547
Anoree

At my main computer I've got a 22" widescreen. Great to watch Danielle's and Rob's videos and photos.
It's also great if you need two windows open at once, like the forum and a question list.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:11 AM   #548
mart

Good point Texasdrake, viewing Danielle or any FTV beauties would be even better on a larger screen lol.
That's just being greedy, but clever DWM222.
I occasionally open more than one window Anoree and i have to shrink the pages a little. I like large screens my tv is 38in even though i hardly watch anything on it. I'm usually too busy being online lol. But for the computer for some reason i find 17in a perfect size.
Old 09-27-2009, 04:51 PM   #549
TheDoctor

My TV (purchased 1990, in use since early 1998)) is 21" and my (one) desktop monitor (2005) is 12". LOL...
FANTASTIC!
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #550
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

If I could afford and had the space and can figure how to do it. I would have a 52" screen so I can view Danielle and the other FTV girls in Humongus size...then yu would never see me step foot outside my apartment again.Then I would need to find a computer base at home job so I always Danielle within a few strokes away.....Key strokes.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:41 PM   #551
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
If I could afford and had the space and can figure how to do it. I would have a 52" screen so I can view Danielle and the other FTV girls in Humongus size...then yu would never see me step foot outside my apartment again.Then I would need to find a computer base at home job so I always Danielle within a few strokes away.....Key strokes.
Well they do say, big is beautiful Texasdrake. But think of your eyesight.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #552
captnjack

I have a Samsung 21.6" widescreen flat panel. The 8000 kbs really look great on it.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:17 PM   #553
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Well they do say, big is beautiful Texasdrake. But think of your eyesight.
As they say everything in Texas is BIG. (LOL)
If I had a 52 inch T.V with Danielle's sweet figure plastered across the screen..I wouldn't be sitting so close that I would go blind.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #554
mart

Quote:
As they say everything in Texas is BIG. (LOL)
If I had a 52 inch T.V with Danielle's sweet figure plastered across the screen..I wouldn't be sitting so close that I would go blind.

What about this one Texasdrake?.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-tall-man.html
Old 09-28-2009, 06:56 PM   #555
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Oh boy!!! I love to watch hockey and can only imagine what a game would look like on one of those.
laranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:13 PM   #556
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
Oh boy!!! I love to watch hockey and can only imagine what a game would look like on one of those.
Well for me it would be for the Master's golf tournament at Augusta.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:51 PM   #557
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
(LOL) something that size would never fit in my apartment.I would have to watch it outside across the street.With that one you can see a LIFE SIZE Danielle and all the other FTV girls.You wouldn't want to leave your house if you had Danielle on that screen. (LOL)
Old 10-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #558
mart

Quote:
(LOL) something that size would never fit in my apartment.I would have to watch it outside across the street.With that one you can see a LIFE SIZE Danielle and all the other FTV girls.You wouldn't want to leave your house if you had Danielle on that screen. (LOL)
Wouldn't it be amazing to actually be able to watch a life-size Danielle, Lia, Alison or any Ftv girl on it.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #559
mart

OMG!!! just received this through an email from a friend, and they say mobiles are safe!!!.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5o...e-microon_news
Old 10-04-2009, 08:17 PM   #560
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
OMG!!! just received this through an email from a friend, and they say mobiles are safe!!!.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5o...e-microon_news
Mart...I aways wondered what that "Popping" sound was when I'm on the phone..thanks for clearing that up..lol..might have to throw that phone away
Old 10-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #561
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWM222 View Post
Mart...I aways wondered what that "Popping" sound was when I'm on the phone..thanks for clearing that up..lol..might have to throw that phone away
Sorry can't hear you DWM222, i've got popcorn in my ear, i'll have to use the landline.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:26 PM   #562
mart

I know i've asked before, but anyone heard from Ugo yet?.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:44 PM   #563
laranger

Mart, read the "Oldster's" forum...
Old 10-14-2009, 09:16 PM   #564
mart

Quote:
Mart, read the "Oldster's" forum...
Thanks Laranger, i posted the question before i checked the Oldsters forum.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:11 PM   #565
mart

had a quite a worrying drive home from work tonight. i leave work at 5.30pm and now it's quiet dark, normally not a problem but tonight my foot was hovering over the brake more so. Because i passed around three kids on bikes without lights, if it wasn't for one of the lads fluoresant stripes on his jacket. I might have hit him and one lad in a black jacket and black or dark blue pants i came very close to clipping him. i have noticed quite a few kids and young people just don't seem to bother with making sure they have lights or that they actually work. So if any of you guys have kids please make sure they have lights on their bikes. I have nothing against cyclist because i used cycle myself so i can appreciate what it's like cycling on a fast road or in heavy traffic, but when it comes to cyclist i always seem jinx. I've lost count the amount of times i've had cyclists turning in front of me without signaling or even looking behind. What annoys me is that i'm sure some cyclist just assume as soon as they pull out the vehicles behind will just slow down for them. But when your only just behind them you have to suddenly brake so you get the domino effect and hope you don't get hit from behind from the following car. I'm not saying all cyclist are careless, but i always seem to find ones that are. I remember seeing my Nephew overtaking a bus at a bus stop just as the bus was pulling out. How he never got hit, lady luck must have really been with him. Of cause i had very severe words with him after that kind of cycling. Sorry this is turning into a rant, i apologise to any cyclist here. I just think there are good cyclist and bad cyclist, wish i didn't keep coming across the bad ones.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:35 PM   #566
geolarson2

I'm Mr. Cliche here. Ask my nieces: "Patience is a virtue", "There is do or do not; there is no try", "An ounce of prevention saves a pound of pain", and most appropriately here, "Its cold out so dress in layers, and make sure people can see you."
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:24 PM   #567
Anoree

I agree, mart, there are way too much reckless cyclists driving around. I once counted bikes with and without light that I passed on my way home from work. A quarter of them went without light.

A couple of years ago I was driving my car with my brother on the passenger seat and we almost hit a cyclist driving around in the night without light, wearing dark clothes. I stopped, my brother turned down his window and yelled something like "Lights on, or tired of life!" (It looses impact at translation.) That guy had his lights on within 5 seconds.

But you don't have do ride a bike to be dangerously careless. Just two days ago a pedestrian was weary of life, too: Nighttime, rainy weather, on a small street on the outskirts. One car drives towards me in the opposite direction. One car parked on my side of the road, across the street and some yards off a youth club, seemingly waiting for someone.
After I got past that waiting car someone decides to run over the street. All I saw at first was the comming car's ligts disappearing and I hit the brakes. When the person got on my side of the street, I only saw the legs of running trousers passing just a few yards in front of me.
The brightest thing on that person was the blue jeans, and that includes his brain. If I hadn't been wondering about that waiting car, I never could have braked in time to avoid hitting the runner.
In retrospect I should have stopped to ask that guy if he wanted a ticket to the hospital.

Mart, you see, other countries have their share of loonies in road traffic, too. (I might be even one of them. )
Old 11-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #568
captnjack

I have had some close calls with cyclist especially in the early morning hours on the way to work. Just don't see them until I am right on them. Reminds me of the deer caught in the headlights senario!
Old 11-11-2009, 02:06 AM   #569
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I seen them alot..or should say don't see them. I'm on the road to work at 5AM and I can't count the times I'll be driving down the road and seen something dark moving donw the street.Turns out to be a cyclist wearing dark clothing and no light or anyhthing to reflect light.Lucky for me they were on the other side of the road most of the times.The few times they were on my side I was able to catch part of them under the street lights.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #570
mart

Quote:
I seen them alot..or should say don't see them. I'm on the road to work at 5AM and I can't count the times I'll be driving down the road and seen something dark moving donw the street.Turns out to be a cyclist wearing dark clothing and no light or anyhthing to reflect light.Lucky for me they were on the other side of the road most of the times.The few times they were on my side I was able to catch part of them under the street lights.
I'm sure you would agree it can be just as frightening for drivers. Always on the lookout for almost invisible cyclists or pedestrians in dark clothing at night. I recently hit a cyclist and wouldn't want to through that again, luckly she wasn't hurt. In my area there is certainly a lack of street lighting nowadays anyway and to make it worse most areas here have changed the streetlights to lower energy lights, which give out far less light obviously to cut the cost of electricity they use. I have heard their to also cut down on lightglare, but i think that may be an excuse. Now a few lights on some roads here are just barely a glow, which in my opinion doesn't help anyone.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:28 PM   #571
FTVfanatic
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
...Anyone here use a large screen? or is 17in about the average most people use nowadays, just curious as what size your screens are.
Screen sizes are getting bigger all the time. Back in the days 20 inch iMac was the largest you could buy. Not anymore. Today, the smallest iMac has a 21.5 inch display, and the larger model has a 27 inch!

I'm feeling OK with my 20 inch display. Not everyone has the money or need to upgrade their computer all the time to the latest and greatest.
FTVfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:25 PM   #572
OC Bob
Danielle Junkie

I watch a 12' HD ( 1080P) Projection TV at my house. This is a crappy cell phone shot from early this season.... My boy is doing his "Zambrano" impression.

The image quality is quite startling.....
OC Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:57 PM   #573
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVfanatic View Post
I'm feeling OK with my 20 inch display. Not everyone has the money or need to upgrade their computer all the time to the latest and greatest.
I fully agree there, i'll stick with my 17in. For me it's the perfect size mainly because it sitting perfectly on my desk lol.

Oc-Bob, there's big! and there's bloody big!!! lol. You certainly must have a large room for something that size.

Last edited by mart; 11-14-2009 at 03:00 PM.
mart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:18 PM   #574
mart

I've always had a facscination about robots or some would call them androids. Here's a few amazing videos of robots actually running. Truely amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv35ItWLBBk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3C5sc8b3xM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0ubRMw8L8
Old 11-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #575
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Those videos were cool Mart..wonder what they will have in 10 yrs or so..hope I'm still alive to see..
Old 11-29-2009, 04:41 PM   #576
TheDoctor

Mr. DWM, at the current rate of advancing rate, maybe we'll see Datas on the streets by that time. About you being alive then or not, "Hierba mala nunca muere". Don't know its English version, though it might translate as "Weed never dies".
FANTASTIC!
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:22 AM   #577
captnjack

Quote:
I've always had a facscination about robots or some would call them androids. Here's a few amazing videos of robots actually running. Truely amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv35ItWLBBk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3C5sc8b3xM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0ubRMw8L8

Yea that is amazing! The one playing a violin is good also.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:01 PM   #578
mart

Just found this one, they can also jump and i want one for Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpcVQUMBnTo
Old 11-30-2009, 09:58 PM   #579
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Check out these fighting robots, mart!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAxi38FE8xo
Old 12-01-2009, 08:48 AM   #580
captnjack

I wonder if I could get one that mows my lawn and rakes the leaves up?
Old 12-02-2009, 01:10 PM   #581
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnjack View Post
I wonder if I could get one that mows my lawn and rakes the leaves up?
I've been looking for one for years!, but til then i just use my Nephew. Well he always wants to borrow a few quid from time to time. This way he can earn it rather than borrow it, it's a cruel world!.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:04 PM   #582
mart

Ok if you ever fry anything on a gas cooker , don't forget about it. Like i just did tonight. I had some sausages nicely frying away, nipped back in the front room to carry on watching the snooker and the smoke alarms started sounding. Somehow i'd completely forgotten about the sausages, guess i just got too engrossed in the game. By the time i got back out into the kitchen the pan was on fire, which i managed to put out with a damp teatowel. the frying pan was ruined, but i was more concerned about the sausages which were slightly overdone lol. But i didn't panic, i popped down the local chippy, sorted!. If any you guys have smoke alarms test and check they work. Like the English tv commercials says "push the button, not your luck".
Old 12-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #583
laranger

Quote:
Ok if you ever fry anything on a gas cooker , don't forget about it. Like i just did tonight. I had some sausages nicely frying away, nipped back in the front room to carry on watching the snooker and the smoke alarms started sounding. Somehow i'd completely forgotten about the sausages, guess i just got too engrossed in the game. By the time i got back out into the kitchen the pan was on fire, which i managed to put out with a damp teatowel. the frying pan was ruined, but i was more concerned about the sausages which were slightly overdone lol. But i didn't panic, i popped down the local chippy, sorted!. If any you guys have smoke alarms test and check they work. Like the English tv commercials says "push the button, not your luck".
Sound advice Mart, I would also add a carbon monoxide detector.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:29 PM   #584
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal
Thumbs up

Quote:
Sound advice Mart, I would also add a carbon monoxide detector.
More good advice, We have smoke and CO detectors. We live in Wisconsin and old man winter has started to kick our butts so it was time to get out the kerosene heater for back up. You can never have too many detectors if you run one of those.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:16 AM   #585
captnjack

I got a bit of a break there the building codes here required a smoke detector so my dectector is hard wired to the electricty so I don't have to remember to change the battery ever year. No co2 detector though!
Old 12-11-2009, 01:29 PM   #586
mart

I have a co2 monitor fitted in the gas supply system. First time i've heard of a smoke detector system fitted directed into the mains electrical system Captnjack. Not even sure if we have that kind system here. It does sound like a must have though. Oh my fish and chips were lovely last night lol.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:33 PM   #587
Anoree

Having CO and smoke detectors running on main power has it's pros and cons. Sure, you don't have to replace batteries, but if the power somhow goes out, you loose the detectors, too.
Should a fire destroy the power cabling (or an electrical malfunction causes a short circuit and burning cables) you won't hear anything.
Most of todays fires not caused by arson are mainly caused by electric malfunctions / overheating. To rely on main power for a fire alarm (smoke or CO) doesn't appeal to me.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:29 PM   #588
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default This year's Holidays

Well this year's holidays really sucking for me. End up losing the family dog a few days before Thansgivings and now my mother died last night.Today being my baby brother's birthday so the timing really sucks with Christmas holiday,the birthday and losing our mom.Hope everyone elses Holiday end up being better.