FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2008, 05:17 AM   #1
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
You know you are old when the music you listened to in college and later is referred to as things people grew up with.
You REALLY know you're old when you tell people what bands you like best and they get a puzzled look on their face and say..."Never heard of them" lol!

I grew up in the 60's, my main music is 60's and 70's Rock 'N Roll and Folk. A lot of bands, too many to name, a few are CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival), Allman Brothers, The Beatles, The Beach Boys, Pink Floyd, and The Doobie Brothers. I also like a lot of 50's Rock 'N Roll and more recent Country Rock (sometimes called Contemporay Country). I like a lot of other types of music too (almost everything except Rap and Opera), but my favorite is what I mentioned previously.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:34 AM   #2
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
You REALLY know you're old when you tell people what bands you like best and they get a puzzled look on their face and say..."Never heard of them" lol!

I grew up in the 60's, my main music is 60's and 70's Rock 'N Roll and Folk. A lot of bands, too many to name, a few are CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival), Allman Brothers, The Beatles, The Beach Boys, Pink Floyd, and The Doobie Brothers. I also like a lot of 50's Rock 'N Roll and more recent Country Rock (sometimes called Contemporay Country). I like a lot of other types of music too (almost everything except Rap and Opera), but my favorite is what I mentioned previously.
CCR rules, even to this day. My favorite was "Lookin' Out my Back Door" and 2ed was "Bad Moon Rising."
Old 10-08-2008, 05:50 AM   #3
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

My favorite CCR songs are Who'll Stop The Rain, Have You Ever Seen The Rain, Proud Mary, and Lodi (did you know that the beats and timing of Who'll Stop The Rain and Proud Mary nearly coincide and the could be sung together and it would sound good?).
Old 10-08-2008, 05:45 PM   #4
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Metallica Rules!! (as well as system)
Max is offline   Reply With Quote