Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #932
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Don't you just hate thous ups and downs! lol
Oops i actually meant yes i must read posts properly.

Guess i must still be feeling rough, well the guys at work said i look a bit rough. Hope they were refering to my illness a while back.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:05 AM   #933
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Ugo: I am still around, I just don't post very often. But I do read nearly every post.

Everybody else: I do take my job as Lead Moderator very seriously and so I am involved in many aspects that go unseen by normal members. Anoree, Laranger, and I communicate outside of the forum when there is a need. Between the 3 of us we have the message board covered 24/7.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:04 AM   #934
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I know that, WhyYou, but just i speaking here my opinion.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:37 PM   #935
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
Ugo: I am still around, I just don't post very often. But I do read nearly every post.

Everybody else: I do take my job as Lead Moderator very seriously and so I am involved in many aspects that go unseen by normal members. Anoree, Laranger, and I communicate outside of the forum when there is a need. Between the 3 of us we have the message board covered 24/7.
Well i say, well done and thank you to WhyYou, Anoree, and Laranger. For keeping this forum good and clean from spammers, i've never known a forum to remove spammers so quickly, i'm a member of several of other forums who obviously suffer spammers too and just tend to ignore them. Which i find annoying, even when i pm admin they just say they will remove them soon. Of cause their there for weeks and bloody weeks, even after comments from members telling us not to click them because they have trojans or other nasty things. That's one of the reasons i believe Danielle's forum is the best, because we have the best admin and no i'm not trying to suck up to them lol. I'm just giving my honest opinion on the best forum on the net.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:55 AM   #936
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

We had one more surprise for Tigger when he got home, Grandma had gotten him a small fishing boat, and Laranger sent him a vary nice gift and Tigger had no clue about any of it till he got home, he was vary surprised and vary happy. and i was able to keep 2 secrets for 3 months. And do you know what Tigger did to me right in front of my husband this morning. He bent me over backward and kissed me on the lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was totaly not expecting that! Shortly after that Tigger got called out with the fire dept on a wreck and we got to go see the life flight come in and Tigger and others loaded the victom in and it took off and i got picks. Tigger is in the white shirt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_2053 (2).jpg (97.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 100_2054 (3).jpg (97.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 100_2056 (2).jpg (139.5 KB, 14 views)
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:00 AM   #937
MISSY

Laranger that was vary vary nice what you did for Tigger. he was vary surprised and is vary grateful, he will Cherish it forever. Sarah told me to say thankyou to you. you are a wonderfull man with a good heart. I don't care what they say about you! lol
Old 08-29-2010, 04:40 AM   #938
TheDoctor
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Hi pals. My wife just gave birth to a cuuuute baby girl, some hour ago (around 10:30). And... I got kicked out of the hospital 2 hours ago (9:30). Bummer!! I'm storming the maternity ward tomorrow first time AM. YEESSSSAAAAAH!!!!

Now, good night.
FANTASTIC!
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:48 AM   #939
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
Hi pals. My wife just gave birth to a cuuuute baby girl, some hour ago (around 10:30). And... I got kicked out of the hospital 2 hours ago (9:30). Bummer!! I'm storming the maternity ward tomorrow first time AM. YEESSSSAAAAAH!!!!

Now, good night.
Congratulations, Doctor Dad!
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 11:25 AM   #940
tigger

Congrads Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2010, 05:55 PM   #941
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Congratulations Doctor!!!!
Old 08-29-2010, 06:23 PM   #942
mart

Congratulations Doc!

Well it always sounds to me Missy, whatever Tigger gets, he deserves. Because he very likely earned it.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:27 PM   #943
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Congrats Doctor Daddy!!
Old 08-31-2010, 12:51 AM   #944
tigger

My daughter called me sun. morning and said the lady down the street that just moved in a few weeks ago shot her husband. Well she called me last night and told me the lady had gotten home from working the night shift and found her hubby in bed with the 16 yr old babysitter and shot bolth of them dead. there twin 10 yr old boys are staying with family. Not shure what will happen to the mother.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:58 AM   #945
laranger

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" applies there I believe."
Old 09-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #946
mart

Just got a letter from Midasreg personalised number plates, they found a number plate with my three initials only £7.000. I could never justify spending than much money on a number plate, i know that's cheap by comparison to some prices plates go for. But i'd rather spend that money on something better. Anyone ever owned or bought a personalised plate?, just curious.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:55 PM   #947
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I had thought about getting personlize plates and even went online to see if I could get the ones I wanted since Texas had increase thier plate's spaces from 6 letter/number combo to 7 due to running out comminations you can get from 6.
Well anyway apparently you can't get personalize plates with the new 7 space combo.Only either with 5 or 6 letter/number combo depending on the plate type.So I can't see paying up to $55 for those plates when I need the 7 letter/number combo.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:58 AM   #948
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal

Had a Hearse with a plate that said "Death" Or "Dead-66" can't really remember but it was expensive. I think that car is still in storage. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow. Kind of morbid i know but, That's me!
Old 09-03-2010, 04:20 AM   #949
WhyYou

I will be getting personalized soon using my nickname, WhyYou, and in this state it only costs $15.00
Old 09-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #950
Anoree

I've got a "personalized" license plate, too. I got to choose an available combination representing my car type and purchase date. The fee was 15 Euros, about $20,00, I think.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:05 PM   #951
mart

It's all a load of combos to me Texas!, but i do see what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
I had thought about getting personlize plates and even went online to see if I could get the ones I wanted since Texas had increase thier plate's spaces from 6 letter/number combo to 7 due to running out comminations you can get from 6.
Well anyway apparently you can't get personalize plates with the new 7 space combo.Only either with 5 or 6 letter/number combo depending on the plate type.So I can't see paying up to $55 for those plates when I need the 7 letter/number combo.
Morbid yes, but interesting. But why did you own a hearse Immortal?, just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
Had a Hearse with a plate that said "Death" Or "Dead-66" can't really remember but it was expensive. I think that car is still in storage. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow. Kind of morbid i know but, That's me!
Only $15 for a personalized plate WhyYou?, i'm assuming you are joking!. here 99% of personalized plates are quite expensive.

Quote:
I will be getting personalized soon using my nickname, WhyYou, and in this state it only costs $15.00
Old 09-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #952
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
I've got a "personalized" license plate, too. I got to choose an available combination representing my car type and purchase date. The fee was 15 Euros, about $20,00, I think.
Guess some plates are cheaper than i thought.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:09 AM   #953
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Only $15 for a personalized plate WhyYou?, i'm assuming you are joking!. here 99% of personalized plates are quite expensive.
No joke! Personalized plates are quite cheap here.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:28 PM   #954
mart

Quote:
No joke! Personalized plates are quite cheap here.
I wouldn't mind a personalized plate only if i could find one cheaper enough. But the few i've found are usually in the four figure range. just found a few more with my initials from careg.co.uk £5.845, £4.349 or £3.245. Still out of my price range.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:05 PM   #955
TheDoctor

Aaaaalright. Time to spit up. I've posted nothing in ages 'cause I've been busy off-home. First, my kiddie was born with a useless portion of small bowel ("intestinal atresia" in med talk), wich had to be removed so her digestive system will work properly (no getting scared here: it's actually a common birth complication, and that kind of surgery has quite become routine), so Mom & Dad have been going to the hospital. Meanwhile, little Ms. Doctor was born in a "composite posture", in English, with her little hands covering her little face. She had no joint injury, but her position plus natural birth gave my wife a vulvo-vaginal tearup. My older girl had an important blood loss and over a dozen stitches, and was discharged Monday morning (almost exactly 36 hours after delivery). She managed to pull the "supermom" stuff off for the first three days of visits to the newborn unit, but got into real pain downstairs on Thursday. We went to our physician after visiting our baby, and... 2 stitches had been released, and she had a hematoma inside her vagina. As of then, she had a terminant order of bedrest until wednesday (Sept 8th. She's healing like the Orient Express now that she's resting, thanks Big Guy!), and I've been to the hospital alone since. After each visit I stopped by her place (good thing we haven't moved together yet!) for the med report and some hubby/wifey time. Then, back home... to work. Yesterday, just back from playing with our quickly-healing baby, I went for an envelope of yogurt culture, which I was out of. Stepping out the office-store, I twisted my ankle in the stupidest way possible... the first occasion in YEARS that I'm walking calm and slow (yes, yes, no more slowy calmy walky ever again ). I limped to her place, had lunch (thanks Mrs. In-law) and fell asleep on her bed (this was around 2 pm). Then I woke up around 8, and was unable to stand up. Called my mom, went with her to the hospital where she works, had an X-ray, the diagnosis (strained ankle), and two days of bedrest as part of the recipe. Got home just 13 hours ago, and I'm already bored to death. Go figure. Well, this was my weekly report.
FANTASTIC!

Last edited by TheDoctor; 09-07-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #956
mart

Good to hear from you Doc!, seems you and family are having quite a time, glad to hear everythings ok now. Just healing time to go, well i wish you the mrs and the little one a speedy recovery.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #957
tigger

I woke up this morning with my left eye swolen quite nicely. turns out i have pink eye. Spent half the morning in the ER. and $ 40 in meds hope it gets better soon The hole team has to take eye drops so that they don't get it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_2140 (2).jpg (97.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-07-2010, 10:53 PM   #958
TheDoctor

Angry

Quote:
Good to hear from you Doc!, seems you and family are having quite a time, glad to hear everythings ok now. Just healing time to go, well i wish you the mrs and the little one a speedy recovery.
A-MEN, Mart! Hot news: Mom texted. Says, after a new interconsultation, I'm getting a cast tomorrow morning. Oooh, nice. Now I won't even be able to crawl downstairs (my room is on the 3rd and highest floor) to watch TV or Web around.
FANTASTIC!
Old 09-08-2010, 06:49 AM   #959
WhyYou

Quote:
I wouldn't mind a personalized plate only if i could find one cheaper enough. But the few i've found are usually in the four figure range. just found a few more with my initials from careg.co.uk £5.845, £4.349 or £3.245. Still out of my price range.
From what I can tell, you are not talking about plates that are issued by a government agency. You are talking about plates that you would buy from a private person that would be mounted in addition to your regular car license plates. In the USA we can get personalized plates from the goverment agency that replace the issued plates. This is why they are so cheap.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #960
MISSY

We are shut down because of Tiggers eye being swollen. we are all on meds for pink eye because we dont know where he got it and we have alll been around to him and exposed to it.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #961
mart

Yep i've had a leg cast, being an active guy, it's annoying and cumbersome thing to have. No matter how long you have one, you just don't get used to the damn thing lol. Oh use a long knitting needle carefullly if you need to scratch inside it, just a little tip Doc! or do you already know? lol. You could always read a book, listen to the radio or play some nice soothing music.

Quote:
A-MEN, Mart! Hot news: Mom texted. Says, after a new interconsultation, I'm getting a cast tomorrow morning. Oooh, nice. Now I won't even be able to crawl downstairs (my room is on the 3rd and highest floor) to watch TV or Web around.
Yes i just did a quick search through some private plates which took my fancy WhyYou, until i saw the prices lol. Not actually looked into having them made up, it was just an idle curiosity about that letter from Midasreg stating they had plates with my initials. Don't think i'll ever have my plates changed.

Quote:
From what I can tell, you are not talking about plates that are issued by a government agency. You are talking about plates that you would buy from a private person that would be mounted in addition to your regular car license plates. In the USA we can get personalized plates from the goverment agency that replace the issued plates. This is why they are so cheap.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:41 PM   #962
mart

Hope the eye gets better soon Tigger.
Always better to be safe than sorry Missy!, but then you guys know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
We are shut down because of Tiggers eye being swollen. we are all on meds for pink eye because we dont know where he got it and we have alll been around to him and exposed to it.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:43 PM   #963
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Hope you get better Tigger.Luckly I never had Pink eye or at least not that I can remember.Never understand how someone can get it.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:47 PM   #964
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Speaking of personalize plates.A friend of mine had a few ideas on what he wanted.Didn't know if he could have them made.The 2 ideas were UB6-IB9 and 4 Play. I did see someone a few years back with the UB6-IB9 plates and had a laugh thinking what my friend said years ago.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:27 AM   #965
TheDoctor

Lightbulb

Nah. Personalized plates are still some exotic stuff around the Perú.

I had the pink eye before; second-to-last time almost 18 years ago; the last... FIVE WEEKS ago. Curiously, went away with no meds once I relaxed and chilled out; must have been stress-related low defenses.

And... no cast, but I'll have to stay off-circulation for 2 weeks, fully horizontal leg. Given that I do heavy physical duty for a living, the trauma guy barred the boot cast I asked for so I would not even think of working and leave my foot alone. Clever guy indeed. So, Mart... guess I'll spend the next few weeks in your recurring-membership club .
FANTASTIC!
Old 09-09-2010, 01:43 AM   #966
tigger

This is my first time with it, not shure where i got it but i hope it goes away soon
Old 09-09-2010, 03:33 AM   #967
Max

I know this statement will be controversial, but I'm going to say it anyways. I'm not mentioning anyone in specific, and I know people cheat, and I'm not questioning anyone's moral values here, It's just something I need to know for myself which will affect my future decisions. I just want to know why there are so married people on this forum. I thought that only single guys, (or lesbians) would really watch solo girl videos. The reason that I am asking, is because I want to know if they are even getting any sex from their wives, assuming the answer is no, I'm not getting married. It seems to me if a couple is happily married, there would be no usage of porn.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:19 AM   #968
laranger

I know this statement will be controversial, but I'm going to say it anyways. I'm not mentioning anyone in specific, and I know people cheat, and I'm not questioning anyone's moral values here, It's just something I need to know for myself which will affect my future decisions. I just want to know why there are so married people on this forum.

Max, I bet if you checked, you would find more single members on this forum. Also for the married members they have life and are certainly more established in life, than you single members.

I thought that only single guys, (or lesbians) would really watch solo girl videos.

Max, you have so much to learn.

The reason that I am asking, is because I want to know if they are even getting any sex from their wives, assuming the answer is no, I'm not getting married.

Max, I always recieved sex from my wife. Yet, I also enjoyed porn.

Please do the world a favor and never propagate.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:33 AM   #969
tigger

I'm not married but Amanda is right with me alot of the time when I'm on here. I'm on here because i made a lot of great friends over the years and they are on here and i enjoy chatting with them, it's not just about porn . i do look, I'm not dead, and some times i think it spices things up between Amanda and I .

Max your problem is you don't know what LOVE is, love is not found on a porn sight. It is found between two people who truly care about each other. You can't find this on a porn sight. I don't mind Tigger being on here, and I enjoy reading some of the content too. Tigger has friends on here that he talks with on a regular basis. and I would never think of taking that away from him. You may not realize this but girls are always checking out other girls, that doesn't mean they are gay, we are always comparing each other it is just what we do. Real girls don't act the way girls do on porn, they are acting to get you to give them money, some of them are real good at it! But I don't think they act that was at moms during Sunday supper! I just had to add my thoughts on this! Thank You Amanda
Old 09-09-2010, 12:03 PM   #970
MISSY

First I want to start off with saying Congrats to the DR. on his new baby!

Max You need to get off your computer and get out in the real word!!!!!! Not every one cheats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happily married!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband doesn't look at porn, he doesn't even like to get on line. Some times Tigger will show him something and he looks, I don't have a problem with that. The only time I loose him is during Football season. I don't like it but I know that is something that he relay enjoys so i deal with it! Because I LOVE him. We make sacrifices. Because we LOVE each other. You need to spend time with a real girl, I mean time talking and getting to know one another as people, not just her bra size. Girls that do adult sights, that is what they chose to do in there life. and it is there right to do it! but that is not what every girl in the world is like. You say you are open about your porn , well girls are going to steer away from you because of it. They think you live in a fanticy world.SO your not going to meet a nice girl if that is the image you give your self.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #971
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post

Max You need to get off your computer and get out in the real word!!!!!! Not every one cheats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happily married!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband doesn't look at porn, he doesn't even like to get on line. Some times Tigger will show him something and he looks, I don't have a problem with that. The only time I loose him is during Football season. I don't like it but I know that is something that he relay enjoys so i deal with it! Because I LOVE him. We make sacrifices. Because we LOVE each other. You need to spend time with a real girl, I mean time talking and getting to know one another as people, not just her bra size. Girls that do adult sights, that is what they chose to do in there life. and it is there right to do it! but that is not what every girl in the world is like. You say you are open about your porn , well girls are going to steer away from you because of it. They think you live in a fanticy world.SO your not going to meet a nice girl if that is the image you give your self.
I was just curious, I honestly just wanted to know. I'm not going to get married. It's not going to happen, not because it can't happen if I actually tried, I just choose not to. I have no need to get married. I am completely apathetic about relationships. I would rather be single and have control.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:57 PM   #972
mart

Maybe in a couple of years you'll understand Max, i've noticed in a lot of your posts, you do tend to put your foot in it. By asking these kind of questions, i know their not intentional, you should think more before asking.

Being a free forum Max, i think that's why it has become more of a community forum rather than adult forum in my opinion. I have more friends here than any of the other forums i'm a member of put together and i think being single or married and being a member here wouldn't make any difference.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:38 PM   #973
TheDoctor

Awwww Maxy Ranty. You miiiight be able to get it, be it a couple of years, decades... or a couple hundred lifetimes, as it took me. Go live your life. Walk around. Just watching, no judging. Talk to people. Try and make new friends. This bunch-of-online-buddies forum might be a good place to start. (I, for one, spend longer on this forum than on my Facebook... except when playing Vampires). Listen and read first, then think, talk last. Take this from a guy who was in your place 12 years ago. Don't worry, you are still on time to drop the BS load you are obviously carrying. Ever tried acting your age? That would work like a charm. My 2 pennies.

On the other hand, Max might be some off-the-charts genius who has taken the tricky craft of playing an idiot jerkass -and dupe a whole online community into buying his act- as a hobby. Got the idea after reading like 20 of his posts.

PS: I hate. I Hate. I HATE these crutches. All the more reason to focus all energy available on healing fast...
FANTASTIC!
Old 09-11-2010, 01:42 AM   #974
Max

Quote:
Awwww Maxy Ranty. You miiiight be able to get it, be it a couple of years, decades... or a couple hundred lifetimes, as it took me. Go live your life. Walk around. Just watching, no judging. Talk to people. Try and make new friends. This bunch-of-online-buddies forum might be a good place to start. (I, for one, spend longer on this forum than on my Facebook... except when playing Vampires). Listen and read first, then think, talk last. Take this from a guy who was in your place 12 years ago. Don't worry, you are still on time to drop the BS load you are obviously carrying. Ever tried acting your age? That would work like a charm. My 2 pennies.

On the other hand, Max might be some off-the-charts genius who has taken the tricky craft of playing an idiot jerkass -and dupe a whole online community into buying his act- as a hobby. Got the idea after reading like 20 of his posts.

PS: I hate. I Hate. I HATE these crutches. All the more reason to focus all energy available on healing fast...
I didn't want anyone to "buy into my act", I have very bad social skills, but I bet I am better at calculus than anyone on this forum. I was just wondering why. I just wanted to know, it was just a question out of curiosity. I have never been in a relationship (not that I am looking for any pity, just telling the truth) and I honestly just wanted to know. I don't really care about relationships in my life. I'm a nerd, I don't think I will ever be in a relationship. I would rather have control in my life than have "companionship", which I can get from another man, or sex, where I can just use my hand, there really is more to life than sex. My question was not meant to be critical, it was just a question of curiosity.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:24 AM   #975
TheDoctor

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I didn't want anyone to "buy into my act", I have very bad social skills, but I bet I am better at calculus than anyone on this forum. I was just wondering why. I just wanted to know, it was just a question out of curiosity. I have never been in a relationship (not that I am looking for any pity, just telling the truth) and I honestly just wanted to know. I don't really care about relationships in my life. I'm a nerd, I don't think I will ever be in a relationship. I would rather have control in my life than have "companionship", which I can get from another man, or sex, where I can just use my hand, there really is more to life than sex. My question was not meant to be critical, it was just a question of curiosity.
Hey Max, ¿where on this Universe do you come from? Obviously, not this Earth. C'mon, I'll give you a free ride back home on my TARDIS even just so we won't have to read any else from you in this Forum. Most welcome.
FANTASTIC!

Last edited by TheDoctor; 09-11-2010 at 05:27 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:59 AM   #976
ugo

With yours permission i can do talking something by opinion here about Max.And hope no confusion by english you.

I think Max has his reason for like he feel owner his life. I dont understand why in this world anybody not has every reason for confront, discuss, understand and respect ? Just my opinion you and about Max.

I had also myself several discuss on my life where nobody give me reason and normal explanation about our life and loving.

I had a family conflicting on me coz i was want undesrtand the life and love too. But my sisters (two) and my parents at times (my respect total only my MOM) and my difficult uncles ( one was almost crazy by me like agaisnt) they have humiliated and angrey me coz i dont can talk my opinions and reason about like I was want understand it people out , love, friendship, for have a life nice myself. But I dont was have support from nobody.
So i man normal, nice, good, total respect all on this worlds, have had do alone against alls for someone undesrtand me too about my reason by love,girls, people, work.

I was listen alls but nobody understand real me that that i was want a nice my life about hope girl me or good companion by colleagues or sisters.

I dont think Max give botehr here on forum if he want only talking for discuss normality among opinions and curiosity in this difficult world.

I have had in this my life total the misfortune have veil people by collegause word's real evil and distorted they opinions life, word, love, girls.
They believing better coz has all their life with arrogance, rudeness, linguace agaisnt God or women or girls or quiet or respect me always listen them and never i win or understand them the life clean or good with respect all.

About girls or women i had misfortune coz they are taken from vanity by fashion or interests money,sex, men beautiful vain too. And they dont were give me more attentions or takecare quiet life and normality.
The women are difficult in general but coz they would have like they want best for fulfill leisure by men only if concerned at have women by enjoy as for example watch porn or girls on streets.

Hope no fight nobody here coz its only my opinion just respect too by Max.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:15 AM   #977
TheDoctor

Aaawwww signore, if you could just write regular English... you could really help Max. Really.
FANTASTIC!
Old 09-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #978
ugo

I wanted to say that Max can say his reasons for the life that he wants to be of his opinion.

Nothing help because he can learn alone to understand all the curiosities of our life.

The curiosities or questions or opinions are permissible to compare to those people already gotten married or already calm of their experience.

I have written alone the English without translation.
But I understand indeed your correct reason for one as me problematic.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:38 PM   #979
Max

I sure as hell hope I have a right to not get married and not have children, and I sure as hell hope no one will judge me for it. I am not judging anyone else for getting married, but I think it is a poor decision. Lots of people want to do it because they are religious or whatever, but I do not wish to get married primarily because of legal reasons. I don't want to gamble away my house and my car as well as half of my future income to be in a relationship or have sex. I believe that there is more to life than sex, and if it happens, it happens, and if it doesn't then it wasn't meant to be.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:32 AM   #980
ugo

I am dont never gotten married nor true sex. But I need a woman to be together in our life that ends. We have do only to love one and the other. Because to be alones it dies soon. But you can live as you are able of to also live well from alone. If the people doesn't force none of that that we think and we judge.
The marriage is beautiful but must be done well with mutual respect. No deceptions or betrayals for enjoyment sex with other people.