FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Default My strange Halloween.

Yesterday night I was at work. And I don't usually celebrate with anybody. But they are happened done curious and strange ( had never happened me):
- it was fallen to earth my wrist clock (value from 400 dollars), and is not broken.
- I had reached soon the job and I waited for the colleague in the time established by the schedule of entrance. The other colleague (at night we work to three) it mumbles and saying that it is my guilt. I have not responded. Then had arrived after 5 minutes of delay (at times it is normal). The two colleagues start to as the "drunk's." And they kept on making the country house instead of working and to check. The tension was tall.
- strange noises were felt to nighttime job. We was almost near when we have to collaborate. It was not understood anything what that noises were.
- There was a strong wind that whistled out there. And the doors of the museum opened. And it played the alarm. But then the things have returned calm.
- That colleague that had done delays he stripped and he was naked. I had reproached that we are at work. The other one laughs as a crazy person (it had a good time). I had the sweat, because I feared for my health. By now I are gotten used to their madness.
- To the sudden one gone away the light of the museum (but had turned on to an only room). We decided who of us it has to go to turn on the command of the general light ( is usually produced by the battery). They didn't want to understand. And I went to turn on.
- Later 5 hours later, I fell asleep me, and I dreamt a beautiful naked girl. It looked me. It was beautiful and blonde. It desired me. (thing was? What did it mean a naked woman in the night of halloween? ). When I woke up myself, I thought about one who has entered my heart. I became sad. And I looked at that two colleagues that they slept as of the intoxicated hogs, and half-naked. I was ashamed of them.
- I looked out of the museum, and I saw my car sprinkled of spray by Halloween carnival. I thought that it was varnish. Yet my car was alone the most stricken. I had anger inside of me.

And so it was ended the strange day of Halloween. I returned home, and I smiled, but I still remembered that beautiful dream of that beautiful blonde. Because I was not afraid. But I thought about my mother to help her, and to bring the flowers to the chapel of my dead father.
Those are the truest things of the good life to which to think.

Of what I have told is everything true. I wanted to discharge to you, and to Danielle.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:01 PM   #2
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

That's some night Ugo!. Alcohol can make lads do stupid things Ugo. Just glad you didn't get hurt in their stupid antics. I wonder who the beautiful blonde you dreamt of was?.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:18 PM   #3
ugo

It was really Alison Angel, Friend Mart.
I cannot believe there to have dreamt her in a night shaken in the day of halloween. It seemed a destiny of sweetness for me. It was almost 1 year that I didn't dream her anymore.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:38 PM   #4
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
I cannot believe there to have dreamt her in a night shaken in the day of halloween. It seemed a destiny of sweetness for me. It was almost 1 year that I didn't dream her anymore.
I think it was a gentle reminder. That she's still about Ugo and still bringing you a little happiness. When you need it.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:43 PM   #5
ugo

Is True, Mart.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:31 PM   #6
ask
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
ask is offline   Reply With Quote