FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
Palanhaar
Dreaming of Danielle

Exclamation Lets make the first GREEN Website of the World- danielleftv.com !!

Hi everyone!I know it is different and out of the normal threads but just wanted to ask if all of us Danielle lovers including Danielle are greener or not! Means have all of us have done our duty of planting atleast a tree in our life or not? I wish we have,atleast I have done it!! I pray to God that all of the readers of this thread take a step forward and take the responsibility of serving the mother Earth and help reduce Global warming to some extend(U know!Drops join to make a sea) Atleast this will be a great participation of this wonderful website-danielleftv.com(where different people from different countries and religions visits everyday).Please u all don't just think but start implementing the thought!please its 4 all people and for everybody's welfare! As Danielle likes giving more than taking,so without thinking that how it will help u,just help everyone u can and plant a tree now! Its not late yet! THANK U IN ADVANCE and just do it!please!
NOTE- RESPECTED ADMINISTRATORS nd CUTIE PIE!If u find this thread to be irrevent and waste then please remove it but its not a thread but an initiative from this website itself and a part of GREENOLUTION!Please evoryone pay ur attention to global warming because if Mother EARTH will not be there ,then how we all'll exist?
Palanhaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:15 PM   #2
Palanhaar
Dreaming of Danielle

Lightbulb I wish it happens!!

Prayers to God-"This will be noticed worldwide that a website can alone create wonders(though every visitor is sleeping and just want to run away from this!) and help make the planet Greener! And that too danielleftv.com for the first time ever!"

Last edited by Palanhaar; 06-24-2010 at 03:36 AM. Reason: To make the post worth grabbing attention!
Old 06-24-2010, 04:11 AM   #3
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Hi Vishnu...thanks so much for posting this and trying to bring more awareness to "going green" and the environment. I've already been looking into donating at www.carbonfund.org were you can calculate your carbon "footprint" and offset it by donating money. To offset my carbon output I would only need to donate about $100 and that takes care of everything including my output from plane trips, car rides, and from my home. BTW people this is tax-deductible.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:16 AM   #4
Palanhaar
Dreaming of Danielle

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Hi Vishnu...thanks so much for posting this and trying to bring more awareness to "going green" and the environment. I've already been looking into donating at www.carbonfund.org were you can calculate your carbon "footprint" and offset it by donating money. To offset my carbon output I would only need to donate about $100 and that takes care of everything including my output from plane trips, car rides, and from my home. BTW people this is tax-deductible.
But dear have u done it or going to? Please encourage everyone to grow more and more trees! Please! BLESSINGS TO U for this and always! Go GREEN everyone! COME ON! DON'T THINK!!!! JUST DO IT!
Old 06-24-2010, 05:22 AM   #5
Palanhaar
Dreaming of Danielle

Default Just $100 !! Dear People!!

Hey everyone!!
As Cutie Pie has told that it takes only 100$ to be responsible human being so please come forward! JUST DO IT MAN!!
Old 06-24-2010, 05:23 AM   #6
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quite ironic i work in a sawmill, in a previous job i have actually planted quite a few trees in my time when i was in landscaping. I actually do like trees, i have quite a few in and around my garden. I'm into recycling and try not to be waste anything i use.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:35 AM   #7
Palanhaar
Dreaming of Danielle

Unhappy Polythene- not a pollutent anymore!!Use it to make roads!!

Hey everyone!
This is for everyone's knowledge that polythene can be used as an ingrediant with charcoal in making roads,a scientist of Bangluru,INDIA has proved and used it with great success! U can also suggest ur Municipal people to use the formula and help reduce pollution to great extent(almost 70%)!!
Old 06-24-2010, 06:56 AM   #8
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu Datt View Post
But dear have u done it or going to? Please encourage everyone to grow more and more trees! Please! BLESSINGS TO U for this and always! Go GREEN everyone! COME ON! DON'T THINK!!!! JUST DO IT!
How can you tell me "Don't think, just do it". You tree huggers really piss me off with your demands. Didn't anyone teach you not to demand everything of all people?
Old 06-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #9
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Im building a house and adding solar power, hot water. Im no tree hugger just dont want the bills. Laranger you can save water just turn your undies inside out and put the brown spot on the out side and your good for another day!
Old 06-24-2010, 09:52 PM   #10
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Im building a house and adding solar power, hot water. Im no tree hugger just dont want the bills. Laranger you can save water just turn your undies inside out and put the brown spot on the out side and your good for another day!
You seem interested in another mans underwear. Are you a closet meat gazer???

Besides I go commando.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:14 AM   #11
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post

Besides I go commando.
Little too much info there!
Old 06-25-2010, 12:49 AM   #12
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Sure you're not a tree hugger? Every time you pack your trash out when camping, fishing or hunting, you're being a tree hugger. Its showing respect, plain and simple, by leaving things as good, if not better, than the way you found them. Any tenderfoot should know that and it shouldn't take an ex-Eagle saying it again. (I know you're far more experienced in the wilderness than any tenderfoot, so I'm not trying to take a shot at you.) Likewise taking yourself off the grid and using something that's sustainable & showing some real energy independence, &c. is what "tree-hugging's" about. Setting the "tree-hugger" label aside, isn't it the idea that counts in the end?

Last edited by geolarson2; 06-25-2010 at 02:50 AM.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:36 PM   #13
Palanhaar
Dreaming of Danielle

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Sure you're not a tree hugger? Every time you pack your trash out when camping, fishing or hunting, you're being a tree hugger. Its showing respect, plain and simple, by leaving things as good, if not better, than the way you found them. Any tenderfoot should know that and it shouldn't take an ex-Eagle saying it again. (I know you're far more experienced in the wilderness than any tenderfoot, so I'm not trying to take a shot at you.) Likewise taking yourself off the grid and using something that's sustainable & showing some real energy independence, &c. is what "tree-hugging's" about. Setting the "tree-hugger" label aside, isn't it the idea that counts in the end?
Thanks dear Geo!
Thanks for understanding the feeling behind the thread!
Please coperate!
Meaning plant and encourage others also to plant more and more trees!
I have the intution that u'll do it!
With Love!
Old 06-25-2010, 06:51 PM   #14
Palanhaar
Dreaming of Danielle

Thumbs up Special Thanks to Cutie Pie,Mart,Tigger and Geolarson2 !!

A very heartily thanks to Danielle "THE CUTIE PIE" for giving the idea of 'only $100' for all types of emissions.
And special thanks to Mart,Tigger and Geolarson2 for supporting the idea!!(THOUGH I WISH FOR SOME IDEAS FROM THEIR SIDE TOO!)
This thread is not for a particular people but for all who understand their duty as well as the feelings of others!!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #15
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Quote:
How can you tell me "Don't think, just do it". You tree huggers really piss me off with your demands. Didn't anyone teach you not to demand everything of all people?
Laranger do you need to barrow a Tampax!!!!!!!!
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:38 PM   #16
MISSY

Quote:
Laranger you can save water just turn your undies inside out and put the brown spot on the out side and your good for another day!
Ok that is just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:38 PM   #17
MISSY

Quote:

Besides I go commando.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:41 PM   #18
MISSY

Oh Tigger your a tree hugger and that is not a bad thing, I think the things your are doing with your house are smart and the way you designed it all by your self is just amazing!
Old 06-26-2010, 12:07 AM   #19
geolarson2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
Oh Tigger your a tree hugger and that is not a bad thing, I think the things your are doing with your house are smart and the way you designed it all by your self is just amazing!
Here Here! I second that. I wish more folks would take the initiative for whatever reason and unburden the strain the grid is on (good article this month, BTW, in National Geographic) and at the same time keep a few more pennies in their pockets rather than send it off to some conglomerate so some overpaid and under-smart CEO can buy a new silk hankie. Its all about stewardship and national security in my book.
Old 06-26-2010, 11:01 AM   #20
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Laranger you can save water just turn your undies inside out and put the brown spot on the out side and your good for another day!
Thanks for the tip Tigger!.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:48 PM   #21
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Here Here! I second that. I wish more folks would take the initiative for whatever reason and unburden the strain the grid is on (good article this month, BTW, in National Geographic) and at the same time keep a few more pennies in their pockets rather than send it off to some conglomerate so some overpaid and under-smart CEO can buy a new silk hankie. Its all about stewardship and national security in my book.
I grab Mother Earth News every time i get a chance, there is a lot of good info in there.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:02 PM   #22
geolarson2

Quote:
I grab Mother Earth News every time i get a chance, there is a lot of good info in there.
1st rate publication, Tigger, with something for just about everyone. Something in there for folks who have farms or large large tracts to people who have just a balcony/patio or rooftop garden.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:53 AM   #23
Palanhaar
Dreaming of Danielle

Exclamation

Please help people!
Please plant some trees!
Please!
Old 09-06-2010, 04:14 PM   #24
Esco
Just Visiting

As someone entering the Environmental Science industry it's good to see 'green' concepts filtering through even to adult website forums

Danielle: if there are enough 'green' minded members maybe you can organise an exclusive nature shoot, with proceeds going to that fund

As a tip to Palanhaar though, realise that the people that will appreciate your appeal are generally already 'green' minded. The people that don't agree are the ones that need convincing! And anything preachy or not well reasoned is a good way to get a blatant rejection of your point.

Convince others by example or reason - and even better, reasonable example! A lot of extreme green ideas are not always well reasoned. Saving trees is great, but it is starting to appear that harvesting lumber and replanting is far better use of land in the long run than replacing it with endless rows of palm oil plantations (which are used in part for 'green' solutions like biodiesel, remember).
Esco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #25
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Have to say that I am thinking about getting solar panels fitted as we live in a bungalow so have large roof space and also face South. However I am looking at this really as a financial deal more than a "green" deal although the side benefits are good.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:36 AM   #26
Robert
Danielle Junkie

Default Going green

I'm trying to do my bit to go green. Since I live in a forest, planting trees isn't really part of it. I do ride my bike a lot instead of driving, shop locally and support local businesses and farms.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:22 PM   #27
Palanhaar
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esco View Post
As someone entering the Environmental Science industry it's good to see 'green' concepts filtering through even to adult website forums

Danielle: if there are enough 'green' minded members maybe you can organise an exclusive nature shoot, with proceeds going to that fund

As a tip to Palanhaar though, realise that the people that will appreciate your appeal are generally already 'green' minded. The people that don't agree are the ones that need convincing! And anything preachy or not well reasoned is a good way to get a blatant rejection of your point.

Convince others by example or reason - and even better, reasonable example! A lot of extreme green ideas are not always well reasoned. Saving trees is great, but it is starting to appear that harvesting lumber and replanting is far better use of land in the long run than replacing it with endless rows of palm oil plantations (which are used in part for 'green' solutions like biodiesel, remember).
Dear ESCO,so great of you for the great suggestions...I'll surely love to follow them and convince more and more people then....!!
Thanks Man...!!
Old 10-25-2010, 06:25 PM   #28
Palanhaar
Dreaming of Danielle

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave View Post
Have to say that I am thinking about getting solar panels fitted as we live in a bungalow so have large roof space and also face South. However I am looking at this really as a financial deal more than a "green" deal although the side benefits are good.
THANKS DEAR- Y A D
Although you are doing it in a different way...but it leads to the Go Green Process Bag only....Intentionally or unintentionally...!!
Great!!I like it!!
Old 10-25-2010, 06:27 PM   #29
Palanhaar
Dreaming of Danielle

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I'm trying to do my bit to go green. Since I live in a forest, planting trees isn't really part of it. I do ride my bike a lot instead of driving, shop locally and support local businesses and farms.
Hey dear Robert....you use Motor bike or Bicycle in the Forests..?
Thanks a lot to you too for participating!!
Old 10-25-2010, 06:31 PM   #30
Palanhaar
Dreaming of Danielle

Thumbs up Thanks to all...Keep forwarding the Message!!Please!!

You nice of you all the dear Visitors of this Page...and some finding time to provide us with some great innovative ideas too.....People all around the World are into it...I think we can also do a bit of Ours in this field....
So,lets join our hands and work a bit to save the Mother Earth...!!
Great are you all ...Really!!
God Bless all!!