FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Lia's Lounge

Old 02-03-2010, 12:35 AM   #1
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Red face Lia's First Time

I got the hard copy yesterday. Im very proud of the way it came out and I think alot of you will totally dig it cause in the end its still me and you can see that just a little bit hottier lol.

FTVLia19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:46 AM   #2
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

As for the location it was a huge compound. Like 2 houses put together. But I thought it worked out well every room a scenes is a different color. Plus it was my first feature and an all girl one at that. No script. The compound worked out good I had other things I was foucusing on besides location.

http://www.digitaleditiononline.com/...131&pre=1&p=45

My box cover was on the back of AVN plus this speard all saying awesome thing about my website.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:24 AM   #3
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Heres a link with a few details about the next release in a interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYB55vD0VyA

aswell as another written interview

-To what do you owe your success as a web superstar with www.lia19.com?
Hmmm wow alot I guess, fans, webmasters, ect. But what I really think made it such a success is FTV (FTVGirls.com)
and I. We did it right, never pretending to be something it wasn't. HI Quiality, natural, tattoo free hottie. Me
just being me. Attitude and all. No airbrushing or hair and make up. Guys want someone real when they are looking
for joining solo sites. Dream girl/ who is really there girl!

-How would you describe your web image prior to making adult movies?
Pink, smiles, girl nextdoor, princess dresses, cute.

-What convinced you to make a transition to being an enormously popular web girl to doing haordcore movies?
It was hard because FTV is my home, kind of like my comfort zone. But you'll never go anywhere without taking a risk.
Plus Vivid is the top! It doesnt get any better or hotter then them in my mind. The only way I was willing to make the jump
was if it was for Vivid

-How long did it take you to build your web business and to what do you owe your success in this venture?
After 3 months we knew it was going to be special and having a powerhouse like www.ftvgirls.com behind it
helps alot.
-What’s the name of your first movie for Vivid and how would you describe your experience making it?
Its called Lia's First Time. It was awesome a little nervous but in a good way. Its alot bigger producton than what I am use to
but I made my main focus on my fellow starlets and forgot about the cameras. So we had fun. And came super hard everytime
which I never really had done with girls before. Like that. lol

-Why do you think your fans will buy this DVD or download it?
Because they are loyal as well as I. They want nothing but good things for me. Plus they have been waiting
and asking for it for a very very long time. They will go nuts, because its different but the same, but diffrent, but exciting they hit me
up all the time talking about how they cant wait.

-We understand that your first movie is all girls. Are you attracted to girls in your personal life?
sure they are soft, smell, and taste amazing. But I love men too.

-How much time do you devote to playing golf?
not much at all anymore... sad moose. I use to hear people say " I dont have time for golf" and I would
always say how in the hell do you not have time for golf. Now I understand. I would be on the range 3 times a week and playing sat
and sun. I love golf I fantize about it all the time lol.

-Do you know anything about professional wrestling and if so, what do you think of the sport and which wrestlers do you admire?
I love it! I have been to a few! Plus I play it on xbox360. I like Hulk, Big Show, and Kurt Angle

-Do you think you could date a wrestler?
Hell Yeah!!! I like big boys. I perfer a Defensive Lineman over a QB anyday.

-How do you relax in your personal life besides golf?
I really dont, besides sex ad maybe shopping lol

-What advice would you give a guy about the best way to get to know you in real life?
No Issues, or self doubt, cocky wont work. I like real guys, personality says alot more that fake tan in my book.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #4
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Thanks for posting the pics Lia. You look great, and I'm looking forward to seeing the video.
It's nice to see you posting here again. Please don't be a stranger! You still have a lot of fans here.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:13 PM   #5
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Thanks for posting the pics Lia. You look great, and I'm looking forward to seeing the video.
It's nice to see you posting here again. Please don't be a stranger! You still have a lot of fans here.
I promise!
Old 02-03-2010, 08:44 PM   #6
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Superb pictures Lia,thank you, you just get better and hotter Lia. Of cause great interview, very straightforward and down to earth. Gotta repeat what Grande351 said though, don't be a stranger, one of your biggest fans is here lol.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:07 AM   #7
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I too got a hard copy of the video yesterday..just haven't had a chance to watch it yet...maybe after Oprah...
Old 02-04-2010, 03:11 AM   #8
captnjack

Got my copy last weekend and I have watched it several times now. It’s good to see you again you look just as lovely and sexy as ever. I enjoyed the scenes with Brynn Tyler and Taylor Vixen 2 very attractive ladies. Your solo scene was fantastic. Sadie West was a little too “intense” for lack of a better adjective. The behind the scenes was very interesting and yes you are smart enough, definitely good enough and you certainly do have a lot of fans who love you very much!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 06:13 PM   #9
FTVfanatic
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Lia, thanks for taking the time to share your latest events with us! It's good to hear you are living your life to the fullest and enjoying it. Way to go.

You have come a long way, Lia. Just the other night I visited www.lia19.com to reminisce "the good old times". It was refreshing to browse the countless updates you did back in the day. Do you still remember how it all started?

"This is video of my photoshoot, it became the very first time I got naked in front of any stranger..."

http://www.lia19.com/covers/01v1.html

Last edited by FTVfanatic; 02-04-2010 at 09:27 PM.
FTVfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:53 PM   #10
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Wow glad to see you all like everything so far! Yea!!!!
Old 02-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #11
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVfanatic View Post
Lia, thanks for taking the time to share your latest events with us! It's good to hear you are living your life to the fullest and enjoying it. Way to go.

You have come a long way, Lia. Just the other night I visited www.lia19.com to reminisce "the good old times". It was refreshing to browse the countless updates you did back in the day. Do you still remember how it all started?

"This is video of my photoshoot, it became the very first time I got naked in front of any stranger..."

http://www.lia19.com/covers/01v1.html
WOW that is #1. If I only knew then.... lol
Old 02-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #12
perkynipples
Danielle Junkie

Lia, just watched it and it was awesome! Is it me or are your nipples just getting bigger? Haha
perkynipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:33 PM   #13
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

When its Lia's turn to get pregnant, I'm sure her nipples will grow even larger!
Old 02-12-2010, 03:53 AM   #14
perkynipples
Danielle Junkie

Haha honestly Rob, I was going to say the same thing. I can't imagine how much bigger her nipples will get when she becomes preggers. When that day does come, you better have your HD cam handy Rob!
perkynipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:04 PM   #15
radscan
Dreaming of Danielle

Thumbs up ‘Lia’s First Time’ A Vivid DVD Review

‘Lia’s First Time’ A Vivid DVD Review

VIVID have set the menu style up with some interesting options for each scene but I let the DVD run from the beginning instead of selecting the chapters. If you want you can select a scene and go straight to the boob sucking or p***y licking if you like. A nice little feature and saves time skipping forward I suppose. I did skip the other scenes and may watch them another time but focussed on the scenes with Lia for the purpose of this review. There is a Picture gallery and some extras including a behind the scenes clip and trailers.

After the Trailer style VIVID intro we get a little warm up with Lia on the bed in a checked shirt and white underwear. She starts to play with herself and we see those fantastic breasts poking out of the bra and I am a happy man already. Lia has such nice smile that it makes me smile too. She looks so cute sitting on the bed staring back with those lovely hazel eyes. She lies down and plays with a little white toy before it kicks into the girl on girl action.

Scene 1: We then meet raven haired green eyed girl Sadie West lying on the bed and Lia goes straight for her p***y. Touch me everywhere she whispers as Lia responds to her request. There is lots of dirty talk from Sadie and she seems to be really into Lia and proceeds to ravish her with an erotic enthusiasm. Sadie takes control here as you get the sense this is a kind of initiation scene for Lia. This is her first ever hardcore scene and despite a lack of build up it is pretty damn hot nonetheless. In the last few minutes we see the best moment as Lia has Sadie up against the headboard of the bed. We see a close up of Lia’s sweet face making gentle circles with her lips and tongue on Sadie's p***y. Then as they finish with a kiss it fades to black. Damn, what a start!

Scene 3: Next scene we begin with a close up of Lia's perfect breasts and then we see Brynn Tyler sitting next to her. As the toys start buzzing they begin to play with themselves side by side. Brynn Tyler is a cute blonde and she can’t wait to taste Lia’s p***y she tells her. And so begins some hot licking and hair pulling. Lia is so f--ing hot and wet she states and Brynn's sweet vocal tone coaxes Lia along. Then at one stage while Brynn has her fingers in Lia’s p***y we hear her say to Lia; ‘F-- my hand. F-- my f--ing hand’. I have never heard anyone say that before but it sounded great. Finally Lia returns the favour and gives Brynn the vibrator treatment as she lies back. Good scene but they can't be comfortable on that little black table? Hey B-Skow, get them a couch next time!

Scene 5: For the final scene we have Lia and Penthouse Pet/FTV girl Taylor Vixen and what a pairing this is. We begin with some dancing around in frilly dresses and each girl rubs their p***y to get in the mood. Then what follows makes the smile on my face even bigger as Taylor has Lia up against the wall and the kissing, boob sucking and p***y licking begins. Seeing Taylor Vixen going to work on our Lia just made this the hottest scene on the whole DVD. Taylor was also an FTV girl and they looked so good together I hope they meet again in future VIVID scenes. However, it was the final part with the pink dildo that was my favourite bit. I won't spoil it anymore; you’ll just have to see it.

Behind The Scenes: These three clips were interesting as we get a glimpse into Lia’s mind frame before and after shooting some of her first scenes. We find out Lia has a passion for painting erotic art and used to be a nifty golfer. We see a bit more of her personality and her reasons for joining VIVID as she opens up about sex and relationships while revealing some amusing experiences. If you want to get to know her better you got to be big, confident and have your own thing going on. I don’t know Lia personally but after watching this I am sure she’d be really good fun to be around. Also I can only imaging getting a blowjob from her would be a pretty mind blowing experience and she likes to give head she tell us. She reveals an amusing anecdote about how she learned her technique and I can’t wait for a demonstration of this in her next film. We also see the origin of that pink dildo after rummaging about in a box full of sex toys. But would someone please tell me what the f-- happened to the three-way with Brynn Tyler and Sammie Rhodes? Even Lia sounded disappointed about that. Damn you VIVID you owe me one! Grrrrrrrr!

Summary
Some small gripes but they didn't spoil my enjoyment of it overall. I have noticed that a lot of the promo pictures or stills you see from the VIVID site and on the web are NOT scenes on the DVD. I am not going to waste time describing what exactly as you will find out when you get the DVD and watch it. You should get it regardless of this as there is plenty of good action to see. Also B-Skow certainly knows how to direct the scenes so we see as much of the action as possible. My only other minor 'criticism' is I do like a build up to sex scenes and this lacked that. It is more of a personal preference than any critical observation but I like a bit of dialogue and acting. Even it is hammed up and corny as it kind of adds meaning to the scene. I realise that this wasn't meant to be that kind of movie so I accept it for what it is and happily add it to my Lia collection.

Lia looked stunning through all her scenes and she outshone all the girls on the DVD. Her body is made for being a VIVID girl and how good it looks when she is lying on her back getting her p***y licked by another beautiful girl. It left me wanting more. The information on her next movie is limited but we will finally see Lia in Boy/Girl action. Hopefully we will get to see more scripted style scenes in the future. For now ‘Lia's First Time’ in my opinion is a good start to her VIVID career and long may it continue.

Reviewed by radscan 12th Feb 2010

Last edited by radscan; 02-19-2010 at 07:34 PM. Reason: I hate the word Cooter! Seriously, what is wrong with p***y?
radscan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:26 PM   #16
Max

Hey Lia, I'd Like to see some more of your photos with Taylor Vixen. Two of my all time favorite models.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:15 AM   #17
radscan
Dreaming of Danielle

Default DVD Review @ Leslovevideo.com

I have submitted a revised version of my review to lezlovevideo.com so check it out there. Just search for Lia in titles and it will appear.

Last edited by radscan; 02-27-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #18
radscan
Dreaming of Danielle

It's all very quiet in here isn't it? I see 'LFT' is top of the Weekly Retail Buzz Chart @ AVN. Can I get a Yay? Anyone? Wait did I just hear a pin drop?
Old 03-01-2010, 07:24 AM   #19
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by radscan View Post
It's all very quiet in here isn't it? I see 'LFT' is top of the Weekly Retail Buzz Chart @ AVN. Can I get a Yay? Anyone? Wait did I just hear a pin drop?
It's so quiet in Lia's Lounge because Lia isn't in, lol. Let's hope she comes around soon making some noise.
Congrats for being #1 with your DVD, Lia!
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #20
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Congratulations Lia with your DVD.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #21
Anoree

Yeah! Congratulations to that good start of the new career.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote