FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Lia's Lounge

Old 05-06-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
radscan
Dreaming of Danielle

Question Future VIVID Girl Co-Stars

Who would you like to see Lia paired up with in future movies? Of course only other girls because I don’t really care who the guy is a long as he can f***!

I was thinking it would be nice to see Lia and the other VIVID stars together in a Movie. In particular Savanna Sansom , Sunny Leone and Nikki Jayne. I think VIVID should do 'Where The Boys Aren't 20' with Lia and invite some FTV friends perhaps?

Let's hear some suggestions then?

Last edited by radscan; 05-09-2010 at 10:49 AM.
radscan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #2
radscan
Dreaming of Danielle

Default Future Co-stars I know of.

Future female co-stars I can confirm over the next 2 movies are Carla Cox, Mason Moore and Mackenzee Pierce. Not sure if Lia has any scenes with them though. On the male side there is James Deen, Jerry, Mr Pete, and unconfirmed Marcus London.

Looking forward to the G/G scene with Jayme Langford in 'The Rush' and she is a previous FTV girl I believe. It would have been nice if Lia had a scene with Shawna Lenee but doesn't look promising looking at the trailer.

If anyone wants to contribute or correct me then feel free to do so?
Old 05-09-2010, 05:21 PM   #3
botdvd
Danielle Junkie

When i saw the picture with Lia & Mr. Marcus i sent an e-mail to Mr. Marcus asking him if he had a scene with Lia. the answear was NO, maybe later this year. Let us hope for interracial scenes in the future, then the next step. ANAL.

But if i`m wrong, it would be fantastic!
botdvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #4
radscan
Dreaming of Danielle

Default Mr Marcus would be cool

I knew Mr Marcus was in the next two films and that they didn't have any scenes together. I'd be up for a Mr Marcus scene though and did you mention anal? Bit of a taboo for some people but if she was to do it then I think I'd swallow my teeth in shock!

Lia sounds enthusiastic about 'Lia's Life' POV movie she recently shot. It is difficult to gauge what scenes she has in that particular movie until we see the trailer. Lia says it is hot, hot, hot and I have no reason to doubt her.

Besides, those Twitter pics don't tell us anything much really do they?