FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #14
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

You guys are going to crap. Tigger has been trying to save money to get Sarah a new laptop. hers was riped off at school. the team decided that we would all pitch in and get her one since TIGGER pry won't be able to now. I talked to Mrs Parker about it and asked her to see if we could get her one of the dell's that we use. She said she would see what she could do. Just a bit ago a Marine with a lot of crap on his chest called me into the hall and asked if I was the one that needed the laptop and I said yes. He sent two Marine's to his car to get a cupple boxes , they returned with two big boxes and put them in the room. and he smiled and left. Jeromy looked at me and said you said laptop right. I looked at the lable and they gave Sarah a"getac m230n fully rugged laptop with the military upgrade and the accessorie pack." I called Mrs. Parker and said we can't afford this. She told me tell Sarah happy birthday from Marine recon . I about fell off my seat. that is a $4000 computer. She hasent seen it yet we wanted Tigger to give it to her tomarow but I am not letting that out of my sight till he wakes up and can give it to her. We covered it up with our coats.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote